I know I'm not the best looking, but what could I change about myself to make myself more attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why did you include a photo of a dead animal?

You could try to dye your hair.

• It was a comparison!
      What color?

• Ah well you look a lot better than the dead squirrel (?) so yes great comparison.
      I don't know maybe like a red?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're very pretty, I just think you appear awkward in your photos tho. You look very uncomfortable, and just unnatural and it can appear creepy. Without the awkwardness you're a 9 to me. I'm also not too into that eyeliner, and highlights would look better with your skin tone as well.
    Don't compare yourself to a rodent XD, I think you're very pretty.

What Guys Said 27

• You deliberately pose in a freaking psycho look, and you put a dead rat picture next to your own. I truly hope you're trolling.

• You could start by removing the dead animal...

• What would make you more attractive, have more faith in yourself, don't be so harsh and realise you are a very beautiful young lady with plenty of secret admirers.

• There's nothing that needs changing. You are super attractive as you are. Don't risk spoiling the natural beauty you have!

• Get rid of the dead mouse in the pic and your looks would sky-rocket!!!

• You are cute. That's no lie.

• Dont change anything i think your beautiful, and on a side note whyd you choose rodkill for a comparison

• Well the smile in the last picture.. makes you look like a stalker/psycho.

The first and 3rd picture look good.

• I think you are really beautiful

• you look pretty cute to me, specially your smile is really cute. i would suggest you to go to gym and gain a little muscles and do squats to become more attractive

• You look cute and adorable
    I like your smile
    Why that dead animal 😶?

• Did you kill that animal?

• Honestly you are already attractive I mean I don't know what to tell you, I mean the real thing I want know is why did you kill that squirrel and if you didn't why did you post that squirrel.

• Just keep smiling :D

• Why change anything since you are very pretty

• Nothing. You're hot

• you are very pretty!
    for you, your dress code is the key...

• Not pose next to roadkill and understand how to use lighting in photos.

• why the dead animal.

• U r sexy n need not Change anything just be u

• Change absolutey nothing, please!

• No, you're not. Get over it.

• You look very good! I say use less or no eyeliner though; not only will you look more approachable, it's also less work in the morning.

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Girl, you do you. Confidence is beauty, you're only as beautiful as you feel. If you feel that something about you is unattractive and you want to change it, then go for it! But don't change something about yourself just because someone tells you to. You are the one whose body it is so just try and be as comfortable in your own skin as possible. You're lovely ❤️

• Don't change anything , please. I don't see where you need to make any changes , you're very pretty and have the natural look that suits you well