Guys, how much girls (big/ugly) nose is turn off for you?

So i don't like my nose. It's big and it has a bump.

So i've noticed that guys stare at me and when they see my nose from profile like they lose insterest suddenly. Many people say to me that's not big deal and that im pretty and stuff but i can't find nice guy who wants date me. I have lots of friends and they have positive opinion on my character nad behavior but still.

Guys i guess i has nose something like this woman in picture.

• It's not turn off
  • I wouldn't date girl with ugly/big nose

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm surprised by the amount of people who think they have large noses. I'm going to give the general to know whether you have a large nose. When you wash your face your nose will make it hard and will actually slip in between your hands majority of the time. This is an average looking nose. The real struggle with a large nose isn't with the way it looks but the way it hinders you.

What Guys Said 3

• If your dating someone.. they are 99% of the time going to be looking directly at you.. not a side profile.

• I would just call that a normal nose.

• the nose in the picture is very attractive

What Girls Said 0