Are piercings a turn off?

Just curious what guys think of piercings. If you typically don't like them but the girl is attractive will you make an exception? Just curious, I have 13 and have had no complaints from anyone I've had mutual feelings for. I personally think it makes a difference if a girl has a facial piercing. I have:

Left ear: 3 lobes, 2 cartilage, 1 tragus

Right ear: 3 lobes, 2 forward helixes, 1 snug

1 belly button

Too much?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ears and belly button is fine, even an eyebrow/lip/or nose is ok. But if you have metal all over your face its too much for me

Most Helpful Girl

• I have 5 in each ear, nose, septum, lip, tongue, and belly button and guys usually have no problem with them.

• That's cool. I love piercings, just thought that facial piercings may be where conservative guys draw the line. I used to have my nose and eyebrow years ago. I'm not attracted to conservative guys either way lol

• I'm attracted to guys with tattoos so I guess I'm not attracted to conservative guys either lol. The more tattoos the better in my opinion.

What Guys Said 15

• When you said "13 piercings", I was a little taken back.

However, after you said where they are, I'm perfectly fine with it. I don't care how many of what kind of piercings a girl has on her ears, as long as they aren't gages. Also, I think belly button piercings are sexy.

• Thats actually why I was curious. When I tell people the number - they're like damn that's a lot. But none of them are really obtrusive or crazy intense. I've now had two office jobs that said I can wear them all while working.

• Yeah. The number is just intimidating. But it all depends on where they are. I don't like face piercings, nose piercings, lip, or tongue piercings, but all of yours are fine.

• I personally love piercings - I think they are very individual, a break from the norm.

• Definitely too much in my opinion. I've always wondered why people get plenty of piercings, so maybe if you have a good reason someone might overlook it but not me.

• Anything but a normal ear piercing is extremely unattractive to me. I couldn't date a girl with a lot of piercings because they look absolutely terrible to me

• I think piercings and tattoos take away the natural beauty of the girl distracting your eyes to them, but if the girl wants them thats fine by me, her choice not mine, but id still be attracted to her

• It's too much since I have no Ideal of what your talking about;-P

• What you said you have pierced sound like it's under the threshold of too many piercings. It's when you see multiple tongue/multiple nose piercings that it gets to be too much...

• Yes.

• Ears are fine, belly button is sexy. But anything other than that i dont really like.

• If you have too many piercings I'll assume you have a ton of baggage that Im not in the mood to deal with.

• Anything outside of the ears and I'm turned off. I'm old fashioned that way.. Especially the round ones above mouths and on cheeks, eugh. Excuse the phrase, but instant boner kill.

• Completely unattractive in my opinion. 1 is ok but thats way too many

• That is goid. NY favorite is the belly ring. My next favorite piercing would be nipple piercings

• Hell no piercings are HOT

• nah its hot

What Girls Said 1

• I like how they look. I have:
    Left ear: 3 lobes, industrial, 3 cartilage
    Right ear: 3 lobe and helix
    Tongue web
    Smiley
    Clit