Are small boobs unattractive?

I have between 32A and 32B size breasts, and I do not think they will ever get any larger, I'm not a super skinny girl, I'm not fat either though. I'm a petite slightly curvy girl and I just feel really self conscious that my boobs aren't big enough.

• Small boobs are attractive
    94% (16)87% (55)89% (71)Vote
  • Small boobs are unattractive
    6% (1)13% (8)11% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|19

Most Helpful Guy

• The girl I fell in love with, and the girl I was pretty much almost in love with both had like no boobs.

1|1
    0|0
    • ^^ Same here (a fiance who called off a wedding and a wife I actually married).

Even "no boobs" is often a handful. I like holding girls with small boobs -- nothing protruding or dangling or bouncing around too much.

• @ak666
      Oh, yea neither of mine happened. I guess that's missing in my original statement and I feel I should correct it.

Most Helpful Girl

• They are ok and seems good. Mine are small too but I don't say this because of having small :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• This question has come up about 50 times!! Search 'small boobs' after clicking the magnifying glass!! Read the past posts!

1|0
    1|0
  • Some guys will have preferences for larger boobs and it might even reach the point where it's a deal breaker for them, but the vast majority of men will not care what size your boobs are.

0|0
    0|0
  • VERY attractive. In fact do not find large boobs attractive, at all!

1|0
    0|0
  • You would be very surprised how many guys prefer guys prefer small boobs. I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

0|0
    0|0
  • They are perfect... don't worry, you're still Young and most girls I've known have increased in cup size when they get past puberty and have filled out/gained a little weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like boobs that are average or smaller.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like small boobs. I've seen a lot of gorgeous girls who have smaller boobs and they're still extremely attractive to me. I'd actually prefer smaller boobs instead of really big boobs because they're usually much cuter and more perky

0|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • of course they can be attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Chill cutie
    Boobs are boobs 😍 LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • small boobs are also attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • No small boobs are also attractive too...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes most men like big tits but 99% of straight men wouldn't turn away small tits either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Small boobs are attractive. size is not the matter the appearance and shape is important

0|0
    0|0
  • my favourite size! it;s very attractive!

0|0
    0|0
  • Small boobs are better than big ones

0|0
    0|0
  • they are absolutely a turn on for me:) i wish i could suck on them

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate big boobs. I like medium nicely shaped boobs, like c's. I think smaller boobs like As are less attractive then this. But i wouldn't give a shit tbh because im into petite girls like you so its normal to have smaller tits. Your fine honestly.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• all boobs are great!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have small boobs, and tbh i find them kind of sexy.. Guys like all boobs, so i wouldn't worry!

0|0
    0|0