I have a non-existent social life. I want to start dating someone. Should I join a dating site? Would I have a chance?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a pretty girl. I'm sure online dating will be in your favor.

What Guys Said 19

• Yeah, you would have a chance. It's advisable to start having some social life though. Personal contact is way better than online contact.

• You are attractive to the point where online dating will cause you more problems than normal.
    Message me if you want details on how and why; Too long to post.

• Very pretty girl - You should get a lot of interest on a dating site

• It is not all about looks. It us also about your persinality, body language, interests, what you want out if life and if you have the motivation to go for it as long as it is something positive, the way you treat others, if you are honest or not, communication etc

• Why a dating site?

• I think you will have no trouble getting messages/text/calls.

• You will receive many more messages than you will have time to answer.

• Yeah I'd bang you OP.. I mean date.. I'd date you Op

• You are beautiful you will be popular

• Seriously? Is this spam? You know you're hot enough to get free drinks all night in the club. Dick is probably banging down your door right now. If you want to go on a date I'll take you.

• For sure. On online dating sites there are way more dicks than pussies, it's not equilibrated at all. You will get a lot of messages... it's easy for you being a girl.

• Just go out in public for a minute and you'll do fine

• you are hot :)

• You are really beautiful I would totally date you

• Cute girl i like u

• damnnnnn gurl..

• i want to date you.

• Yeah you would probably fine a guy really quickly just decided son what kind of guy you want.

• you have a chance ether way, as long as you chose someone and not be waiting around to be chosen, than a dating site won't work for you especially since your a girl who's beautiful and can pretty much have anyone she wants.

What Girls Said 1

• Your so pretty! You look natural looking (you dont need to cake your face in make up). I wouldn't even think you needed to go on a dating website walking through a street your probably catch some eyes 👀