I think girls reject me because I'm ugly I didn't ask to be made this way I don't what to think?

I'm a 21 year old guy who has been doing fine until i turned 19 then i realised I've never had a girlfriend in my life. It had only recently dawned on me i have friends who go out with cute girls all the time i tell myself "i want that too" i don't mean going out with a different girl everytime i mean actually have a girl who is beautiful. So i said to myself "I'm going to make changes" i started dressing a lot nicer, got good haircuts that suited me and i worked out I'm in healthy shape i shave do things that will make me look presentable. And then i went out approach a lot of girls not desperate either i took my time but in the end they all failed and made me feel insecure about myself. I had been rejected 7 times i felt discouraged to approach more girls then i would see my friend's with their girlfriends having a good time as i watched with insecurity and hopelessness. Is it because I'm ugly? is that what it is i wish there was a way i could change my face i know it sounds ridiculous but that's how i feel i have even felt thoughts of suicide not just from girls but from other thing's. Why is it so hard to get a girlfriend? My approach is alway's good i know how to start conversations I'm polite and well mannered also respectful but in the end i think I'm rejected because I'm ugly. And i see some girls with their boyfriends and they look goodlooking it makes me feel even worse I'm not asking for sympathy i just want to know if I'm ugly, average but not goodlooking i know I'm not goodlooking so that's out of the picture anyway's thank you for time to read this i appreciate it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not ugly. You're average and I think you will find someone someday.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• You're not ugly bro. You haven't created the right personality. You ever hear guys talk about some hot chick who turned out to be boring or stupid or a bitch? Well that's a two way street. Girls will forgive average if your personality is above average.

• You may not be putting in enough effort for your appearance. Even the prettiest of gyals you see will be wearing make up, out there shopping for their favourite looking clothes, always doing their hair and now even girls are squatting nowadays. You want that? Put in some more effort and people will notice.

• I think you look good just be patient and you will meet someone.

• Id say average.. She just want your type, try again. That's how finding partner always works anyway