Guys, can you tell that these images are of the same girl?

The reason I ask is that the top picture is the one where 2 users called the face 'ridiculously wide' and 'fucked up'.

Guys, can you tell that these images are of the same girl? Girl on the far right; I posted the picture with the other two girls so you can see her face in proportion to theirs.

Make-up free selfie of the same girl:

7

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah they look like the same person. The face does look too round in the first black and white picture though. Maybe try tying hair back? Like in the other one.

• I think the difference is the angle of the camera in the black and white photo - the girl is tilting her head to one side. If anything, having your hair up reveals the shape of your face!

• then the face shape would look the same whether u tilted or not

• Well you can see the face shape in the second image, that's face on to the camera, no angle tricks.

What Guys Said 6

• Easily! The eyes give it away mostly, unless she has a twin.

• Definitely the same girl and she has a totally normal face.

• Yeah I can. On a side note look at the dude in the background rockin the v for vendetta facial hair! lol

• yeah... they are clearly the same person

• Yeah, they could be twins.

• You can message me, or write, your honest opinion about the face by the way.

• All I have to go on are photos. An outy belly button is healthy. All athletes and skinny people have them. But let's assume you are skinny. That means your cheeks are naturally wide possibly caused by your bone structure giving the appearance of a fat face. Nothing can be done about that.

• I am slim. I used to be anorexic thin, 4kg underweight, two years ago. Just because you equate width to fat, you think my face looks fat. There are lots of thin people with wide faces, especially South Asian women... actually some Caucasian women too.

If you look at the 2nd and 3rd photos though, I don't see where all the 'fat' is supposed to be.

There is facial reconstruction surgery, too, but since not everyone thinks my face is ugly - just about 3 guys on this website - I'm not sure I should go to that extent just to have the approval of 3 people on an internet site...

• You haven't had enough opinions on your face yet? Jeez...