Who is hotter to you, Kim Kardashian or Taylor Swift?

• Kim
  • Taylor

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 32

• Kim Kardashian is the ultimate core melt accident look wise lmao, you obviously chose extremely biased & ancient photos of Kim lmao but Taylor still looks 100x better even comparing these. I think that says enough.

• Agree 100%.

I think my much younger self would have liked Kim K. I dated girls like that with big boobs, slim waist, big butt, and found I didn't really like them so much. It's a little too fleshy and fake-ish for my taste.

Hate when people say Swift looks like a boy. What part of her looks anywhere masculine?

• @ak666 I can see that. Now I'm gonna be thinking about '' throwing boobs'' lol.

• @Ferretman21 Nice :-D I think boobies are great in general. But first time I really fell in love with playing with one with my hands was a smaller set. They surprised me since I didn't know boobs could do that where I can't really hold the boob so much, just grab it and shake it around, slap it, and then it just goes "boing!" and springs right back into its upright position. First time I encountered such a set, I wanted to just play with them for like 10 minutes until the girlfriend started getting irritated. But for me it's like a video game console where I don't need to put in a game to have fun. I just play with the controller all day long.

• Kim obviously

• Neither in my opinion
    Kim is to plastic and her arse is becomin cartoony she looks like she belongs in Madame Tussaud's
    And Taylor I don't really kno what she looks like I don't pay attention lol gangly would be the word

If ur lookin for hot curvy natural women go kelly Brook
    Skinny Minnie's Emma Watson

They wipe the floor with those 2 eejits

• Taylor. She's prettier and not nearly as fake looking as KK.

• Taylor, because she still looks gorgeous with minimal make up and styling. Kim always looks like she took at least 3 hours to put her face on... also she's had plastic surgery and it's so obvious and looks ridiculous. She was much prettier years ago before all the surgeries.

• Kim might have more curves but Taylor is real, or realistic.

Anyone who aims to impress Kayne West is a retard. I dislike Kim and Kayne.

• i never thought taylor was attractive. she's just pale and blond and very bland looking. kick would be pretty earlier without all the crap she puts on and wears. naturally i think she was very pretty when thin. taylor is just annoying.

• Both disgust me, personality and appearance wise lol. Kim's fake asf and Taylor's a twig. Not my cup of tea xD

• TS always.

• kim because she's curvy

• Taylor swift is better looking in my opinion.

• I really don't care for either but Taylor's body looks like a boy and Kim's body is very womanly

• kim is hotter in a bangable way
    taylor is prettier in a "i want to look like her" way

• Kim's hotter but she's stupid and has NO talent what so ever she disgusts me and I don't get why would anyone like her.

• See the word "hotter" in your sentence? The question was who is hotter. Not who's a better, or smarter, or nicer, or more interesting person.

• @Intraluminal Lol thank you

• I'm not a Taylor Swift fan, but I dislike Kim more and I've always found her face really unnattractive

• Kim is really pretty...

• Taylor is more natural, no fake boobs , face, or ass... Although she may recently have had a boob job, it's way more subtle than anything about Kim's surgery...

• I would say Kim, tswift looks like a bunny to me.

• Hm.. Kim?

• By all means Kim is hotter

• Y u did that to Taylor Swift
    Smh

• Kim Kardashian

• I am.

• Taylor , everything on Kim is fake

• Kim k. U mad

• TAYLOR IS gross, Kim is gorg!

• kim is hot taylor is cute

• I just realized that I have all three swimsuits that Kim is wearing.

• Kim wins hands down!

• At least all of Taylor's body parts are real and not made of plastic.

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 53

• Taylor Swift to me by epic margins. Not even attracted to Kim K. I'm genuinely honest when I say if I saw Kim K in a night club, I really wouldn't be interested at all.

media.glamour.com/.../...-looks-billboard-main.jpg

• Are you kidding? Taylor is no match to Kim in terms of prettiness, beauty, charm, sexiness, and sexual appeal. I'm not a fan of both women, anyway.

• Visually it would be Kim but in reality, neither since now both of them are fake with fake tits and fake ass.

• This is not a fair comparison.

There is nothing attractive about Taylor. She's too lanky for my taste and everything about her looks plain.

Kim is nowhere close to being in my top 10 but she looks a lot better then Taylor. Not only does she have an exotic look to her but she actually have a curvy body which is something Taylor is missing.

• kim is way more hotter
    and taylor is a big turn off for me

• I find Swift unattractive though.

• Do you have any other choices?

• I have qualms about both their personalities but on pure looks Taylor Swift, Kim too curvy for my tastes.

• Kim is just a self-obsessed, media hungry cow!
    Taylor is a Lady!

• I'm a little more into Kim. Better curves.

• Not a fan of either, but if forced to chosee between the two I would pick K. K. by virtue of her hair and eye color.

• *Unpopular opinion incoming*

I think Kim Kardashian is hotter.

• Kim. She has a busty body. Taylor Iv'e always thought of as a little girl, I don't find her body attractive either.

• Taylor Swift. . . I want Taylor Swift to have my babies.

• Neither, both are dumb asses !

• Swift is real whereas this Kardashian beast is about as fake as you get

• taylor ain't even hot just some skinny bitch

• Kim
    Taylor, is too skinny

• Solely based on physical attraction, Kim by a landslide, but based in personality, talent, intelligence, etc Taylor Swift hands down. So I voted Taylor Swift. She's pretty awesome.

• This poll is only based on physical attraction though so you totally blew it there.

• Again, hotness doesn't imply solely physical attraction. As I already stated, to me intelligence is hot, that's not physical. To me a sense of humor is hot, that's not physical.

• Say what you mean, don't leave it to interpretation and than get all butthurt, I think you called it, when people interpret it in a way you didn't intend. Okay smartass ;)

• taylor <3

• There are hotter girls on GAG 😉

• pass... next crop

• Kim k has a fantastic body but her face and personality are aweful so Taylor won my vote

• I think Taylor is more attractive.

• I know that Swift woman is a singer, but what does the other one do?

• Nothing. she's absolutely famous for nothing except a sex tape which lead to reality tv and now she sells her own cosmetics.

• Kim by like Mile's lol

• KK back in the old days but Taytay right now

• Taylor swift because I like cute looking pretty gals

• I pick Taylor.

She has a pretty face and she's gorgeous

Kim K it's alright but no, I wish she'll go away

• Lol, the women pick wrong again. It is Taylor of course!

• More from Guys
    23