What do I do here?

Okay. I'm 18 years old and I am fat and black. I consider those terrible things to be. Everywhere I go I feel like everyone is staring at either my stomach or my ugly face. I don't know what to do because my friends always get asked out on dates and always have someone in their inbox saying how beautiful they are. I am always the third wheel when I hang out with them. I just don't know what to do with my life because I'm just not attractive enough to hang out with them. Guys always go after them. I just feel like it's because I'm fat or black or both.

Most Helpful Guy

• im sorry to hear/read that, i dont know what to say, i dont know what you look like so i can't really help you, maybe your beautiful but guys are afraid to approach, have you tried approaching them, i suggest trying that instead of waiting around for guys to do everything which doesn't always work.

Most Helpful Girl

• First things first, being fat or black does not make you ugly at all so get that out of your beautiful head...
    I've also suffered from shaming myself because I've always thought that im too fat and ugly to get a boyfriend... but here's the thing, there's no such thing as being ugly!
    Once your learn to love your body, then others will love it too!
    I've noticed many of the younger guys like skinny twigs but dont look into their personality, and only use then for sex, and sometimes same goes for girls against guys,,,
    Your time will come, i can't talk bc rn im in a sticky situation where a guy claimed to think im beautiful and cute and now, some days he doesn't even reply to my snaps, what is this hahah
    But please, being fat or black doesn't make you ugly and im sure there are sooo many guys lining up for you, just be patient :) xoxo

thanks for the MHO's <3 hope your doing well hun x

What Guys Said 7

• Embrace who you are and change whatever you don't like about yourself. Black is beautiful, black is sexy, black is intoxicating. Don't trip on that. Live your life, be happy and make the most of it...

• I bet you are not as bad as you think. I have see big black women that I hsve thought were pretty

• Get on a treadmill and start to lose some weight, then you will get a boyfriend like Justin Bieber

• Because you're a fucking dickhead. So get the fuck off my post stupid bitch

• Ummmmmmm... just throwing this out there. But maybe, it's not race or your weight...(scanning over response to Trending)

• @FutterwackenMcSappin if you're implying that I'm a rude person I'm actually not. He called me stupid bitch first and I don't like me being called out of my name

• It is not the end og the world, try losing some weight

• I mean... the "Go exercise" comments are apparently not to your liking... maybe you should go flirt with overweight black guys?

• It's just the way he said it and how he called me a stupid bitch that set me off. He started arguing with me just because I blocked him

• Well, if you want to increase your dating range to guys who diet and exercise, then dieting and exercising won't hurt your chances.

• And yeah that guy was an asshole

• Hmm can I message you?

• what to do? WORK OUT BE HOT BY GETTING FIT

jesuss

What Girls Said 5

• Don't know why people are being rude in the comments... smh. I'm black too and I used to feel that my race was a "problem" when it came to getting guys. But here's what I have to say: you shouldn't put yourself down because of your size, race, etc. You are beautiful just the way you are. Just work on your confidence. Feeling confident will make you feel much better. Love yourself and your appearance and don't listen to what other people say (unless they're compliments of course 😊). And people are usually too busy worrying about their own insecurites to focus on yours. Just make sure that your weight isn't making your health bad. Try to exercise and eat healthy, I know it's cliché but it works with consistency. And you'll find the perfect guy someday. And also have fun and do what you love. Express yourself. I'm sure you have personality. Life is more than just beauty and dates. Good luck 😄

• Lol no one ever asked me out in real like seriously. I feel a little insecure sometimes. But that doesn't mean that you're ugly. The number of guys asking you out do not define how beautiful you are. Although im not getting any, i still believe that i am gorgeous, it's just i appreaciate what God gave me. You are beautiful don't worry about it.

• It's pretty sad that you even think that being black is the cause boys don't come to you. I'm pretty sure your friends don't give out that negative vibe, that's why they are getting laid and you are not. Learn to love yourself, improve what bothers you instead of trying to feel sorry for yourself.

• Honey, you need to see a therapist. You are too old to still be buying into the negativity. Go get help.

• :/ i don't think you should feel like this about yourself... maybe go to a beauty parlor and get pampered