What makes one better than other?

I posted a couple weeks back the first picture asking what did you think about the entire picture and most of you said that "would be okay if she wasn't so skinny" "is she even legal?" and my post was removed for being inappropriate (how tho?) and today I just saw this post, the second one, and people were praisin this girl for having an amazing body. Ironic huh? My question is: what's the differene? what makes one skinny and the other "perfect"? And in no way I'm hating or trying to bash anyone I'm just curious to know and also I'm sorry if the owner of the question I took the picture from is offended, not my intention

What makes one better than other?

Most Helpful Guy

• The girl is attractive; I don't see a problem

Most Helpful Girl

• like they say "another woman's beauty is not the absence of your own". Don't compare yourself to anyone. Is it you on the top? You look great trust me

What Guys Said 6

• I don't see anything wrong with either pic - First girl is very slim and pretty in my view

• The difference is in the hips...

• I find both women to be pretty sexy

• Whos she

• Uhh... as you can probably tell with your own eyes, the first pic is waaay more attractive. She's fit and beautiful with very nice curves. The second pic is meh... the hair looks like petrified wood. I'm guessing the first pic was banned because you were too good looking, and the second was kept because it fit in among the more conventionally unattractive pics on this site.

• hott

What Girls Said 2

• Not that your body is unattractive at all, because you're gorgeous, I just personally like the strong hourglass shape better, like the second picture

• next time would be nice of you to at least tell that you're going to use a picture that I used... And why do you sound salty? It's an opinion, there's no need to compare them. Everyone is different and you have to accept that