Is 56kg at 170cm fat?

I am a 170cm tall girl and weigh 56kg. I have struggled with eating disorders for the last couple years and have been on/off recovering and relapsing. I want to try and stay around the 53-56kg weight and am wondering is 56kg is fat? Please be honest and say if it's "chubby" or "fat". Thanks for your help! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• for your height you're underweight

What Guys Said 8

• Your fine

• I think that sounds slim if anything

• doesn't seem fat but i think i need to see because sometimes it is not possible to understand how fat someone is from datas , some people have fat on their belly others have on other parts etc so.

• nah its not fat at all

• Probably

• This is pretty far from fat or even chubby. I think your weight is pretty good for your height

• No, I'm about the same and weigh too less

• No, not at all :)

What Girls Said 4

• it wouldn't be unless you have really small bones, even then i think 116 is the low end of 5 ft 7 for small boned. so i dint see how 120 something will be fat. i doubt you are chubby. might just feel that way bc you are used to being thinner. statistically its definitely not considered chubby. to know how it looks on you personally wed have to se why you feel it is. .

• Ask your doctor.

• I am 1.65 m and 61 kg. Do I look fat on my profile pic? For 1.7 m, even 65 kg is still a healthy weight (BMI 22.5)

• Nope that's no where near chubby or fat. Your bmi is 20 which indicates that you're at a healthy weight.