Do you prefer a girl with small but round and perky breasts (A-B cup) or a girl with big (D-E cup) but very saggy breasts?

• Big Saggy Breasts
  • Small Perky Round Breasts

Most Helpful Guy

• I think perky boobs beat big boobs.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Small and perky are much better than saggy.

• Haven't like boobs because they're big since I was about 12. In my opinion practical is sexy, that's why I love fit girls

• I definitely prefer small perky breasts

• Breasts... That is all.

• Somewhere in between. Small mosquito bites are no good, neither are big udders. You've blatantly got small tits so you wanna rag on big ones via a biased question. lel

• It is true that larger breasts hang lower because of their weight though... This does not mean they look 'bad', it's just that small and large breasts have different appearances.

• @katie9 that's true , the bigger they are the more they will sag, and If they start sagging while a girls in her teens imagine her 10 years from now. Her tits will be down to her knees

• Yeah I know about two girls who are fairly slim, say a US size 4 or a UK 8/10, and they have bra size like 34F, and their boobs nearly reach their stomach buttons... I'm a 30B, or 28C - which is still small, C on a 28 band is quite small! - and my boobs always stay high up; when I take my bra off, they don't flop down... They don't weigh enough to be dragged down.

Yes I do sometimes wish I had bigger breasts, say a 32D, which isn't huge, but I can't afford surgery at the moment, and I do know some guys who prefer smaller (and they're not lying... they're attractive guys who don't have to 'settle').

• Small ones for the win

• Who wants saggy?

• I usually prefer average or smaller breasts

• OP jelous of her larger chested counter parts. "Large saggy breasts" 😂

• but its true.

• All boobs 'hang' because they are pure fat, but gravity means that the bigger they are, the lower they hang because the more they weigh, the more they are dragged down.

A pair of D's can never sit as high as a pair of B's. And I have no jealousy towards larger chests, it's just... well it's just a law of nature :)

• @katie9 yes exactly lol, having small to medium sized boobs is really a blessing , no back pain and no having super saggy boobs

• Depends how saggy, honestly. There's always gonna be a tiny bit with bigger breasts, it can still look attractive.

• Doesn't matter to me as long as they are real and not fake. I prefer my girlfriends boobs which are C

• small perky round sounds good

• I'm so tired of these adjective wars.

• small and perky are the best.. but I do love big ones as well lol

• I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• Big and perky are best.
    Small and perky are second best.
    Big and saggy are second last.
    Small and saggy are dead last.

• Haha agreed

• Big and perky doesn't really exist unless they're fake though, the weight drags them down. And small ones only sag once a woman is old.

What Girls Said 0