Guys, Does this face look fat? (No make-up and hair scraped back, so clear view)? Is it ugly?

The body is thin but face has wide cheeks, so wondering whether it looks fat, because you can have liposuction on the face.

From the side (a little mascara and lipstick in this one, as it was a night out):

And smiling big, which can push any possible cheek fat upwards:

6

Most Helpful Guy

• No I don't see that she has a fat face at all

• There's one user who says that her cheeks being wide make it look as though she has a fat face.

• Only at this site will you find so much skepticism

• Ha I can understand it

What Guys Said 5

• I don't see her face as fat at all - I would take in whole body and if her body is thin that would help form my opinion.

• My body is thin but I just don't have any full body pictures... I have body pictures, but I didn't want to put them into this question. I'm 5'3 and US size 2

• This poor girl. She's fine, she's pretty. Wtf? lol

• Haha... It's just because of what 2 or 3 users said a couple of days ago!

• If I was single, just going off physical appearance alone because I don't know you as a person- I'd date you in a second.

• Ah thanks haha... I don't have problems with men in real life, it's just that about 3 people on here said really horrible things about my face and because I worry about my appearance anyway, I started to believe them, and wanted to check with other users on here... I figured that anonymous people can be honest. Thanks for answering.

• There's no denying that she has a little bit of a chubby face. But it's CUTE! I think it depends on who's looking with this one. But in generally she's good looking. There's certainly nothing wrong with it at all.

• Chubby even in the non-smiling photos? I'm actually slim, I'm not a 'chubby' girl

• Her again for the millionth time. Not that many but o have seen her lots on here

• did you forget to log in under your female account?