Why do people say eye colour doesn't matter?

All of them drop by 3-4 points in looks only because of eye colour. Saying its not important is BS, brown eyes are shit, accept it

• True, eye colour is super important
  • Its not
votes and opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the last one is more attractive with brown eyes actually as-well as Ian.
    Jared and Jessy look better with light eyes.

• do u like those pervy turkish men -_- thats what last guy looks like with brown eyes. he looks like a greek god scientific aryan secret experiment with blue. Ian is overrated anyway

• I really have a different vision of beauty than you do. Yeah most people have brown eyes, but we have different combinations of hair/skin colors and features...
      I see a lot of blue eyes in France and light eyes are common in my family so really, they don't stand out for me, it's just an eye color and I still have a tendency to prefer warm earthy tones.

• I have a cousin who is 5'4 and potato faced but still pulls woman because he has hazel green eyes, even dad had light hazel eyes in his youth which darkened a bit eventually dunno how but it did enhance his face. Its common here to see people who would otherwise look super bad but because of hazel eyes end up looking exotic

Most Helpful Guy

• Well because to some people eye color really doesn't matter, and that's fine they're entitled to their opinion and if it doesn't matter to those people it doesn't matter.

A lot of people however eyes do play a part in attraction for some it's minuscule for others it has a larger influence.

For me personally eyes do play a part in attraction as some facial structures, skin tones look better if there's contrast and for others hair/eye color combo's can be very stunning as a natural red head won't have the same affect on a person if they have say brown or blue eyes instead of the converted and stunning green.

I would look different attraction wise to some people as I have darker tri-colored eyes that look pretty unique up close, with pale darker blue, forest greens and gold. yet if I was to have say just all blue eyes or brown eyes I'm sure my attraction would go fluctuate for people.

FYI brown eyes actually look very nice on some people, brown eyes look best on folks with more tanned or lighter skin and black hair. Not so much with brown like you have shown.

What Girls Said 9

• Because it doesn't. The important thing is that you have sight. That you have healthy eyes and that you know how to use your eyes. Not that you please and impress shallow, superficial, condescending people who don't seem to have much more to offer than pretty eyeballs to look at.

Brown eyes are so warm or the ones that are dark suck you right in like staring down a well.

• lmfaoo stfu :-D i want to impress shallow, superficial girls when i grow up because they are hot

• i am not but i get pissed when women come with BS like yours while sucking off men as a hobby and being mean to others in real life

• I definitely precisely said that I "suck off men as a hobby and am mean to others in real life". -_- Please find a more productive, interesting, thrilling way to spend your life besides trolling online.

• yeaaaaahhhhhhhhhh no.

• Because no one is gonna say ya I can't date you... Your eyes are brown... It's not that big of a deal.

• piercing blue or green eyes are always superior, you have them, u dont appreciate them enough, i hope you die right when i am at the eye donation list so they come to me :(

• I do appreciate them. I love them but it isn't like brown would be a turn off. They just wouldn't be as striking

• Its more attractive to have coloured eyes rather than Dark brown eyes? Yes. Or at least that's what I think. But is the eye color important? Weeeeeeell no.

• its not important

• They all look good with brown eye color as well as their own.

• BS, they look 2 points better AT LEAST. Matt bomer went from being ridiculously handsome to those turkish or indian dudes that perv on women here

• Its true, when ur looking at people on the screen its them as a result of a makeup team and on top of that they have benefit of lighting and all. The guy you posted later isn't born to be ugly like u made out. Its a terrible pic. After what I said he would be average and if u remove makeup and lighting on Jesse Williams and Jared leto they are average looking top I am serious

• The dude's face is a little short though which kinda sucks. According to sluthate, its supposed to be good to have a wide face but I highly doubt that myself tbh

• Jared Leto is still sexy af I don't care what people say

• Eye color has always been something I find super attractive

• I feel like someone beat the shit out of you as a child for you to have such negative thoughts. Such a shame, you could've actually gone somewhere in life. No your just stuck in a hell hole thinking that the only women out there are assholes. You should try growing up and acting your age, then perhaps you'll actually attract the decent ones

What Guys Said 4

• People say it because eye color does NOT matter. Eye color does NOT make you a different person. (And is very easy to fake)

• if ur really 69, ur not part of 2016 sir, the demands of women at dating is MUCH higher and u have to be the best to get any girl no jokes

• i am waiting for stroma laser surgery in 2020, its only $5000 so even a shitskin middle class piece of indian shit like me can afford it and ill fix everything else before that

• $5000 to get another eye color by laser surgery?

No comment

• Ian Somerhalder looks hot with brown eyes too. Also, it is proven that people trust brown eyed people more.

• with his short nose, shitty tilted eyes and no cheekbones and long philtrum he shouldn't be handsome even with blue eyes tbh but MEDIA

• negative, short noses are good on women because they are button like and they dont lead to long philtrum on them since they are overall face is smaller. He has the facial features of a normal nose nosed guy like normal set eyes and mouth width which means a short nose is shit on his face. Also his eyes are nostrils are assymetric like wtf.

• the only thing to die for on somerhalder is his skin and hair, trust me, irish skin and brown hair alone is 6/10. He is 6.5/ 10 because face is sharp too

• What about hazel though?

• Brown eyes are suited to certain people, blue eyes are suited to certain people. Live with it.

Sincerely, a brown eyed guy that is AOK with them!

• that is actually true, but even the people with brown eye features would look better with light hazel greenish eyes

• Not necessarily true. I mean, in my case, yes as I have a parent with blue eyes but I've done those eye-swaps before, and some look creepy as well.

• *hell, ugh.. Damn it.