Do I look ok in this crop top?

So after losing 60lbs (4.2 stone), I've started to get a lot more confidence in what I wear. I've had the confidence to buy some crop tops and I've worn them with high waisted skater skirts and felt ok in them but i've started wondering if I'll be ok to wear them with lower cut stuff now? would you be disgusted if you saw me wearing this yet? I still have another 30lbs (2 stone) or so to lose...

Do I look ok in this crop top?If these shorts look familiar, it's because i posted a question about them a while ago! :P

P. S: if anyone wants to guess my weight or tell me my body type (apple/pear/hourglass etc) , I'd be interested in hearing :)

Just looked at this on my phone and just be wary that it might be a little stretched out making me look thinner as thats how it looks on mine compared to my computer >. < thank you for all the responses so far :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Ur not pear shaped that's small boobs wide hips.. u are definetly not hourglass ud need to gain some weight for that

Ur more a straight shape ur boobs and hips are same size

Uve a good body shape and wear those crop tops with pride girly cos uve earned it

• aww, thank you so much :)

What Guys Said 14

• Nice body, you look good to me!

• You definitely do not have another 2 st to lose. You'd die. You look just fine now. May want to do some work on the muscles to pull the skin a bit tighter here and there, if you so desire, but in terms of fat percentage you're good where you are.

• how much do you think i weigh?

• Well thank you 😉

• @Fingold you're welcome mate

• Congrats on losing weight - I think your top looks nice

• your looking good and awesome

• Hell yes! You look amazing, I love that top on you!

• thank you :) I saw it and fell in love with it! :D

• you look hot x

• You look good

• lovely. brings out your boobs. I would reckon around 50kg

• haha, thank you but i don't think i'll ever be that small! :P I'm more like 67kg (i think) !

• never the less, you are gorgeous. and you have great boobs, and body.

• Very pretty

• Do not lose more weight especial 30lbs because you will be way too thin. You would end up looking anorexic.

• if i lost 30lbs i would be right in the middle of my healthy bmi! :)

• i'm about 150lbs right now! :P

• Too skinny

• nah ur fine

• Yep you look good

• you look great :) Hey do you mind if I drop you a message?

• thank you :) and depends on the message... I have a boyfriend!

• We're both anon. I'll like your question so you can see me. Follow me when you do :)

What Girls Said 2