Based off of these pics, do I look too thin?

Im 5'1 and 88 lbs

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah you do look too thin

Most Helpful Girl

• no you look small boned. we dont see your bones so you dont look too thin just little. plus its just your arms can't really see anything else and can't tell if the rounds is your shirt or your hips.

bu in my opinion too thin means bony. you're not bony so not too thin. in my opinion.

• If it helps, that's my actual hip bone jutting out the side lol

• my nutrients say you should not eat below 1500 calories if yu weigh in the 90s and obviously if you are athletic as i am yo need more.

get at lats 1 gram preteen per pound body weight c yo need to add muscle and nourish your skin you may also have thinning hair c you're not getting proper vitamins and minerals. eat foods rich in nutrients like vegetables fruit and have lean meat and cheese.

you do look a lot thinner than average its just i dint have a problem with it. so dont worry about what i say if you're concerned you dont look thin enough

• you look fine to me bc im probably about the same size and I've been this way for at least ten years. i developed early shot up then just stayed the same weight. so its normal to me. but most people will probably say yore too thin. though really wanting to be 'too thin' isn't healthy. so i wouldn't say you HAD an eating disorder. yore still suffering from one. the desire not the thinness is what makes it dingo bc you could be willing to starve yourself. to fee too thin.

the fact yo got upset bc i thought yo looked ok isn't a god sign. i hope you find peace. im sorry this must be a difficult challenge.

i have friends who were in your situation if you want to talk im available, you can message me... i won't repeat anything.

take care.

What Guys Said 18

• I think you look slim but you are only 5'1 - The low end of slim normal, does that make sense?

• Yes, but I'm too fat so who cares?

• Hard to tell, I feel like I'd have to see your body itself to differentiate between a girl who is thin and underweight.

• You seem very skinny. Dangerously skinny...

• no, not too thin, just thin.

• yeah

• You look fantastic. A better question is how do you feel?

• Maybe.

• Yeah, a little.

• A leetle. Do make sure other people can't count your ribs or anything lol

• i think you look hot so..

• its not right to dress up a plywood in a girls clothing sheesh people these days

• Sexy

• you look fine

• Yars

• Your way too thin.

• Yes too thin

• Yeah you look thin

What Girls Said 9

• yes too thin

• Yes you are. It's not a bad thing though don't go and gain weight by eating too much but eat a decent amount of food you might have eating disorder.

• Yes, by just looking at your collarbone depth and your shoulders, you look very thin.

• Yes you do

• Yes...

• As long as you are not starving yourself, I think you look fine

• You look like you live in nazi germany

• Yes.

• boobless not thin

• Not thin at all?

• Who doesn't want to be thin

• I don't lol