A few people say I'm cute, but most say I'm unattractive, should I always trust the larger percentage?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• In this case yes

What Guys Said 6

• You're not going to appeal to most people, period.

It's best to accept that and focus your attention on those that do find you appealing.

• In America we follow the majority.

• That dude looks like a lady!

• A face only a mother can love, unless you are the mother, then love thy self

• If you are not going to trust the largest percentage why would you even ask?
    You could just make up your own statistics. Idiots on this site!

What Girls Said 6

• Who care what other people say. You're a grown woman. Form your own opinions and thoughts about yourself.

• You should trust your own sense of self-worth and confidence instead of relying on random people to tell you that you are good enough, beautiful enough, and worthy enough.

• Troll

• you should only trust yourself

• A larger percentage is usually right. You look okay, but you do not look 25-29 that's for sure.

• The hair style isn't doing a thing for you. Layer your hair and add some low lights. You'll look better and feel more confident!!