Do I look better with or without makeup?

Honest opinions! Just want to see if I can be comfortable walking around without makeup on 😊

• With makeup Do I look better with or without makeup?
  • Without makeup Do I look better with or without makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• Leaning every so slightly towards "with", but I think it might be better if you can tone it down on the eye make-up to achieve something in between these two. I don't think you have to put quite as much emphasis and contrast on the eyes since your eyes are already quite nice.

• Or aside from already having pretty eyes, with a bit too much emphasis on your eyes, and given your complexion, it becomes a cutting focal point on your face. It becomes harder to appreciate the rest of your face when there's so much sharp emphasis on the eyes. So I think just toning it down a bit around the eye area a tad would help.

• Thanks I'll actually keep that in mind 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry, girl. You can't really gauge the opinion of most guys, especially from this site. Preferences vis-à-vis a woman's makeup and aesthetic are largely related to the social class of the man. The lower the social class, the heavier the makeup those men will prefer in most cases. Within different echelons and milieus, less makeup is considered more attractive.

I personally think you look beautiful with freckles and less defined eyebrows... pic B all the way. You'll just attract the more cultured men :)

What Guys Said 8

• It looks like you switched where your nose piercing goes as well. But you look very cute in both regardless of the makeup.

• Thanks haha and I noticed that too think it's because I used the selfie camera for one and normal camera on my phone for the other 😊

• Ah, makes sense.

• I like the light make up look of A

• without makeup you look more good

• you look very pretty in both pics

• You look better with less on, the eyelashes don't seem very natural.

• Without makeup

• Lean towards 'with' too, but that's the case a lot of times. Honestly... you're pretty in both :) Hey by the way can I drop you a message? :)

• To be honest there's not much difference.

What Girls Said 5

• with makeup

• You look pretty in both pictures with different style :)

• u look pretty... not to sound mean but maybe make the eyebrows a bit more natural looking?

• Not seeing much difference...

• Your eyes stand out more with makeup. ☺