Girls, Do girls care about looks?

Hey girls i was just wondering if looks play a major role when deciding whether or not to date a guy. The reason this worries me is because im not that good looking and i fear girls may aviod me for that reason. Just look at my picture if you want to see for yourself. So do looks play a major role or is it mainly about how i treat her and how much effort i put into showing a girl i care?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good! And for your question, it depends on the girl. I think you'll find a lot of teenage girls are pretty shallow, but there are also a lot of nice girls who would put personality and how you treat them before looks. Don't be afraid that girls are avoiding you (first of all, because you have nothing to worry about when it comes to your looks) and second of all, because the majority of girls won't care as much about looks as most guys do lol.

What Girls Said 4

• Looks maybe account for 25%. The rest is entirely based on personality and such.

• personality first

• It depends on the girl. Personally, I think looks play a huge part considering attraction is what draws people in. But remember, just because you don't think you're that good looking it doesn't mean someone else thinks. Someone might lay their eyes on you and think you're the most gorgeous male they've ever seen.

• Yes looks matter to an extent.