Am I that ugly?

Am I that ugly?

Just wondering... since girls seem to ignore me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe the importance of different factors when a girl 'evaluates' a guy she is just meeting goes as follows: 30% Looks (Unfortunately, Height, Weight, Posture, Build), 10% Hygiene (Clean, Smells nice, Well dressed), 20% Mannerisms ( Courtesy, Gentlemanly behavior), 30% Personality (Interests, Job, Hobbies, Intellect), and 10% Wealth (House, Car, Clothing, etc.). This does not go for all girls, but this is what I have found to be generally true, even if it is on a subconscious level. I don't believe that you are ugly. You may just need to a.) change the type of girl you are trying to appeal to, or b.) adjust your actions and become a fake person to get a someone who doesn't accept you for who you are. Be yourself, and you will find a nice girl. (Yes, I know that I sound like a fortune cookie.) Good Luck. :-)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Not at all. Very handsome young man.

• Naw, you look pretty good 👌

• you look cute and sexy

• Noooo. Not at all.

• You are not ugly

• nope u r not ugly

• You look like Justin Bieber's Hispanic brother

• Average

What Guys Said 5

• You ain't ugly, but if you have to ask then you have insecurities and in order for girls to see you, you have to have confidence in yourself

• I think you look well

• NO...

• not ugly

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more