To short girls: why in the world would you want to be tall?

Just curious since I'm really tall 5 foot 9 and I hate it... :(

Most Helpful Guy

• What's wrong with being tall? I like taller, athletic kinds sometimes!!
    I wouldn't hesitate to date a woman that was taller than me (6'1") if we had some connection!!
    I'm Scandinavian, so a tall, strong woman is a bit of a turn on!!

• Thank you! :)

• Thanks i play volleyball. Every year I make it to my track team too. I'm not a fast runner but I can run for a long time.

• My niece is 5'10" and she is super smart, and a 'DOUBLE NERD' that way, but she plays on her HS volleyball team, and she tutors some so they can keep playing because there is a grade requirement!!
      She said that they didn't like her at first, knowing she was SUPER smart, but she was also REALLY good at volleyball, and helped a few with their moves, and also to get their grades up so they wouldn't be cut!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I think tall women can be very attractive and also short women can be beautiful too.

• You'll like it later.

• You're not really tall haha wait til the guys your age grow a little more. I'm 6'5" and you are the perfect height for me so tall guys will love that!

• Super model opportunities.

• I'm already tall enough. I'm happy with my height.

• I don't think they do

• I'm a boy but I feel ya, I'm that exact height and wish I was shorter.

• Are you joking dude? 5'9 is ok ok for a boy and you want to be short? Don't joke

• Why on earth would a man want to feel smaller?
      Do you want to be smaller next to women /girls as well?

• @Youusername Yes, definitely. I just hate the feeling of being taller. It's not a logical thing, it's the feeling that's so uncomfortable.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• OMFG SAME HERE!
    I'm going on 5'10 and am only 15 as well. Yet girls who are like 5 ft are always complaining that they at least want to be 5'6 like NO! Not even 5'6.

• I am 5'1" and it sucks. I don't want to be extremely tall by any means, but a few more inches would be GREAT! For some reason, most of the guys I talk to are 6'3" and up (current one is 6'6") and I just feel weird. Not to mention just general stuff like looking awkward in pictures and people not being able to see/hear you.

• I am 5ft and just wanted to be 2 inches taller. :D
    I like the height 5'2" for girls.

And because to me that feels like a good height.

• I love being 5'3. Men i know love it and im closer to the ground if i fall lol

• I'm fine, I like my height.

• the grass is always greener on the other side

• Be happy ur not fat!!

• Bruh. 2 words. Long legs. LOL

• I'm 5'6 and I want to be 5'7/5'8 just so I can finally reach the top shelf at the damn super market

• To see what the hell is going on in a crowd. Im 5'2 1/2"

• I dont know why but i want to be tall

• Everything usually looks better on tall girls.

• I don't. I love my height. I'm 5,4