Well absolutely everyone hates my hair dark so looks like I'll be going back to blonde, does it look that bad dark?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow... you are stunningly gorgous, young lady. Im taken aback by your beauty, honestly. when i clicked the link, i was met with surprise as your photo came on-screen. i wasn't expecting to see such a mesmerizing image. your eyes...

you can do pretty much whatever you want w your hair, but i always love a girls who wears her true natural color.

Thank you for MHO!!! I was mostly just blurting compliments that you derserved!

Stay Awesome ok?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I like your hair this color. I'm not sure what you would look like with blonde hair but I still stand by what I said wayyyy before in one of your other questions that you look kinda like Zooey Deschanel. Someone here even said it too LOL. If the comments of the people really bother you I guess you could go blonde but I think this color hair looks great on you so there's really no need to. Good luck! C:

• Thank you very much that is very kind of you saying that. I don't see it but I appreciate the kindness.

What Guys Said 21

• I feel it looks good dark but I remember seeing your blonde picture and I think I prefer your hair blonde.

• I think you look pretty HOT!

• Looks very pretty to me, though I don't know how you looked as a natural blonde. From a *relative* sense, perhaps some people liked you a lot better with blonde hair. From an *absolute* sense, I'd still say you're quite pretty.

• Short hair doesn't tend to look good on women in general. I'd highly suggest growing it out another 3-6 inches.

• it looks very pretty and good on you

• I imagine you attractive both ways :( Sorry you are just too beautiful

• Nope. Looks fine to me...

• I call bullshit. No one would complain about that hair color. You want compliments.

• Yeah you would think so but I'm not kidding. I even got someone saying they didn't like it and prefer blonde while at a funeral and I had just been crying... It was awful. Why do people have to be so hateful..

• Well, fuck them. Keep it if you like it. I've made lots of decisions regarding my clothing and hair that others didn't agree with, but I ignored them. Your life will be miserable if you live it according to the preferences of assholes around you.

• It is up to you what color you have your hair.

• I prefer long, thick, dark hair.

• Mehh

• Blonde suits you, I think

• Id say make it brown

• dark hair is the most attractive in my opinion

• I like it you look super cute

• I think they're jealous cuz you pull it off better

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• You look gorgeous and remind me of Zooey Deschanel:
    www.1meee.com/.../Zooey-Deschanel.jpg

• Why do they hate it ? But the pic would be nicer if you smiled ;-)

• Wtf why, I like the color on you!
    I'm just not into the cut of the hair, but the color looks cool with your eyes.

• maybe you could gradually turn to brown then blonde

• i think its good

• I don't want to be rude but I'm not going to sugar coat it. your hair looks like an out of place wig. it just doesn't belong on you. blonde would look way better but don't damage your hair to please the people around you. if it's been a good long while since you dyed it brown then yeah go ahead and be blonde but if its a recent dye job then wait a few months for it to fade. do. not. damage. it.