0|1
3|25

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• something in between but i voted A

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• For me, girl 2 is way hotter! I think girl 1 is quite average looking and a little chunky... Girl 2 is slender and beautiful to me. I wouldn't look twice at girl 1, but I definitely would with girl 2! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I saw some of your remarks, don't reduce yourself to her level, you are really cute, lots of guys will like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 2 but girl 1 is cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going for the blonde.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 2

0|0
    0|0
  • girl 1 looks hot to me

0|0
    0|0
    • Dammit I'm girl 2

• well the second picture is very zoomed out thats why i can't really say how you are looking in that pic

• maybe if you could post a pic of yours in which your standing really close maybe then i can tell how your really looking

• 2nd girl looks better but I would go after either one tbh but that's probably just me

0|0
    0|0
  • Look man I will just choose 2 because the girl has a fit body even tho I can't see her whole face, why do people insist on uploading and taking pictures while covering their face it really grinds my gears lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's me I just had my phone there later I can upload a pic of my whole body

• Its cool I was just being a asshole lol, I know you probably are goodlooking just from the forehead lol, but it still grinds my gears when people do that.

• I always do that I don't know why

• 2nd one
    Which one's you?

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope you dont show your friend this.. It will not end well.

0|0
    0|0
    • She's not my friend she's always mean to me and is like ur too skinny or u r dumb or other stuff like that

• Show All
    • Ya ur right thanks for ur nice words

• you're welcome

• The second girl obviously.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love bigger women but then again I love a belly ring. Both are hot but I went with the first one

0|0
    0|0
  • The cutie with the short shorts and nice legs!

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 2 would have be buying drinks all night.

0|0
    0|0
  • B but i choose both for.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 is hotter

0|0
    0|0
  • gal 2

0|0
    0|0
  • girl 2. But i dont find her attractive

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm girl 2 can you honestly tell me why maybe I can fix it

• Show All
    • Sure message me

• accept my follow.

• Since you are number 2. I will say #2. That's how I survive in my own relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl one by a mile.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not what I wanted to hear but thanks for ur input

• Show All
    • I said this because obviously she is girl number 2, asking if she's better than her friend to boost her ego = full of herself.

• Tbh girl one is quite unsightly, and I can't even look at her for long. There, happy?

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2