Rate me out of ten?

Rate me out of ten?
Here's a shameless mirror selfie of me in shorts. I'm 5'10", 150 lbs, and 19 years old.

Most Helpful Girl

• 7.5-8 out of 10 that's just based on how you look, i hope your personality lives up to your looks and if it does then its a defo 10 out of 10 no questions asked. This is all because your personality added to your looks will either raise the bar higher or drop it lower.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 5

• You look well

• Bro seriously of course your going to get good responses ya your goodlooking was this a serious question? I'm just saying because honestly any girl that sees a guy like you is going to go nuts congratulations man you have it al. Nobody will pass you up. 👏

• Huh? I've definitely been rejected before... and to be fair, some women are rating me as low as 6 lol

• Alright but most girls are saying you're goodlooking though but i do believe even goodlooking guy's get rejected too but ya your goodlooking bro some girls have told me I'm a 6 as well lol but kudos to you my friend.

• Damn, you made me jealous.

9/10.

• You look a bit skinny but you look good

• Not bad