Just curious, scale of 1-10?

I'm always hearing a guy Im crushing on talk about the girls he attracts aren't as pretty as he would hope. He seems to think he can't attract a pretty girl. Well I happen to think he is dreamy but honestly not sure if I would be considered one of the really "pretty" girls. So I guess i will throw it out there to y'all and get your opinion, do you think he would consider my opinion credible? Just curious, scale of 1-10..?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're very pretty. Question is what does he think?

• PS- if you really are between 30-35, girl you've aged quite well! You look like you're barely 18

• Thanks for MH!! 😊

• You're welcome! Thank you for being kind and talking with me :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• I think you're pretty hot! Smoking sexy eyes, beautiful lips. Nice hair. I would rate you as a 9. Why don't you try and see what he says to a coffee date or movies or something?

• I think you look very pretty

• you look really beautiful and cute , your eyes looks very pretty and your lips looks pretty gorgeous. 8/10

• I think you're quite pretty but there's something about the way your hair is framing your face that doesn't sit right with me. It makes me want to reach out and try to mess with your hair and see how that affects your appearance.

• What happens if you use a symmetrical side where your hair covers both ears, both sides of the face, or neither (not covering either side)?

Sorry, maybe obsessing too much about the hairstyle. But I think you're quite pretty, maybe you can flirt with him super heavy and see where you stand.

• What happens if you use a symmetrical side [/style] [...]

• Well my hair is really long, like right past my butt long, so there isn't much to do with it lol but thank for your opinion.

• You look good.. very nice eyes. I think he would be happy to find out you like him.

• You look fine

• 6 out of 10.

• Yikes lol okay, guess my opinion doesn't count. Thank you for your honesty.

• Not bad, photo looks photoshopped though. Would need to see body, but I would say you are average.

• It's the way my phone takes a selfie, some use to have the "beauty mode" that you can turn off mine doesn't. All it does is puts a softer look to it though. It doesn't change my face.

• you're really beautiful.

I'm lost in your big beautiful eyes you also have a cute little nose, soft lips, strange cheek bones.

• you look pretty

• Solid 6

• the picture looks fake or modified

• You are pretty

• I thonk hot this woman who is she

• very pretty face,, stunning eyes. 7 on the face. must see rest of body

• 6 - 10

• your beautiful, he's got a problem.

• request for full pic to review. this is just face.

• You look good

• Good looking

• id hit

• Yes your beautiful 9 out of 10. I would seriously be shocked if he doesn't. If you truly want to know ask him directly, Or have a trustful friend ask for you.

• Well hun, you're the only guy who commented that thinks Im "beautiful" or a 9. Most are saying 5/6 and Im just okay. That's the type of girl he complains about attracting, so yeah I'm just gonna leave it at that. But thank you, that was really sweet of you to say.

• 5/6. nice eyes by the way, and i like the dark hair.

• Thank you, but wouldn't you say a 5/6 is more on the less than average or not that cute side?

• i need to see a proper full length photo to tell if im honest, it all depends on that. Because im attracted to slim girls and i can't tell what you are.

What Girls Said 0