Am I too overweight?

Okay so Im 5"4 and 72kg, i know, now before you start the hate comments, im actually quite in proportion. Im a size 12-14, size e breasts, but its my thighs, damn it them thighs... but thunder thighs get the guys ;)
Anyways what im trying to ask is what should i wear to make me look good? any suggestions girls? guys?

please continue with the advise

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds a little thick, but that's how I like em' ;) You sound hot to me!

Most Helpful Girl

• you're almost like me tho :D tbh wear whatever you feel like , what feels comfortable and what makes you feel good/sexy/attractive.

What Guys Said 14

• Dresses that are about knee high and maybe a higher waist on your pants/dresses. I don't know, but you probably have a pretty good body to me.

• It's several inches shorter but still heavier than me, but I also have the thunder thighs (sprinter, long jump, vert skateboard).

As for outfit, maybe Chun Li outfit?
    www.candb.com/.../...an_capcom_988x1600_marked.jpg

Sorry, little bit of a joke. I'm not quite sure what's flattering to that type of figure exactly.

Maybe tighter jeans that hug the contours of your legs is one possibility. You can put emphasis on that curve from your hips to your thighs down to your knees.

• thanks for that joke ahahah and your advise is appreciated :)

• And if wearing a skirt, maybe one that hugs your hips more than one that flares out. With bigger thighs, shorter skirts that flare out a lot don't tend to be so flattering.

• thanks for the advise i get it now!! :)

• Holy crap you should get breast reduction to prevent future back issues

• It sounds okay to me and lots of guys like "Thick" girls.

• Without a picture to judge your shape curves it is difficult to make any suggestions.

• Try to wear things that will make your breasts look small and that will accentuate your thunder thighs?

• U r overweight and the sooner you realise that yourself the faster your gonna get the motivation to run everyday for 20minutes a day
    by the way you can't spot burn

• I wouldn't say so

• id need to see a pic

• A tight low top x

• I think anything you wear would look good on you

• Jeans are always good on any girl.

• No you aren't

• you're fine! lol. Hey can I drop you a message? :)

What Girls Said 1

• If its muscle in your thighs, then its OK. Your BMI is high, but thats OK for muscular. In any case, look for things that make your body longer and your upper body wider. That will proportionate everything. So, no horizontal motives on your center, but vertical ones. Short sleeved or no sleeved shirts to accentuate your shoulders. And a haircut that gives you a longer face. You can accentuate your breasts so focuss goes there too.