How do I achieve this?

Is this possible to become that fit with only a nice diet? What are some really easy exercises that I can do to lose weight and shape my body like that at the same time? Is this possible to look like this or something similiar by the end of the year?

Thanks for the help.

How do I achieve this?

guys, any help?
please someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are overweight an healthy calorie deficit will deffinetly help. Dont be afraid to lift weights and dont overdo your cardio brcause you will just be more hungry.

About the results, well, after some time you will realize it's usesless to compare yourself to others and you will start liking what you achieved no matter where you are. All you have to do is start and stick to your plan for at least 2 months (this is the time where you start to get used to things).

To begin with, it will be enough to start keeping eye on your calorie intake, dont worry about macros you will get there.

I love "fatmeetsfire" guy on youtube, he does great videos about that and the best thing is - he was overweight.

Most Helpful Girl

• No you need to lift for that type of body

What Guys Said 5

• I heard Yoga and Pilates is good for a shapely, feminine figure. Also, leg, butt and arm exercises, then the back as well.

• back exercises? I don't wanna look like a man!

• No, but a really nice back on a woman is really sexy. It improves your hourglass shape and also, your posture is way better. It also supports a stronger stomach and core.

• I don't think those figures are achieved through a healthy diet only. For starters I think they use waist shapers to shrink the size of their waist and they more than likely workout nearly everyday.

• by going to the gym and working out

• diet plus exercise too

• All are hot and all are absolutely attainable with proper diet and exercise

What Girls Said 0