Girls, short or long hair?

Ok. So I'm a law student and I am currently involved with some conferences. I have been told by my colleagues about the "professional work ettiquette" and one part of this is that you need to have short hair or let's say styled hair. Apparently (due to my facial structure) I am suited for longish hair but only let's say for shaggy styled medium length hair. But I need a hairstyle which would complement my face and which is short. I did gain a few pounds and I think currently I look hideous with short hair and feel very unconfident with it. And I find it VERY hard to lose weight. This is me currently.

Girls, short or long hair ? here are some pics of me with shorter hair now
this is me in 2014 with short hair

and here is the style I am currently considering

thanks in advance! :)
thanks :)

4

Most Helpful Girl

• You look fine with your current hair, and I think short hair doesn't look as bad as you feel it does (i. e. it doesn't look hideous, and neither do you with it). Actually, short hair suits you just as much as your current hair. BUT, if it makes you feel uncomfortable or not confident, then don't go too short.

The style you're considering would suit you very nicely. Go for it!

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a law student myself lol! I like the last hairstyle. Also the hair in the first picture looks good

• Long

• Longer