Girls, Do you talk about your guys dick size with friends/people?

• yes
    24% (6)
  • no
    60% (15)
  • other explain
    16% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
only if its big?

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• The man I would be dating at the time they asked - NOPE. That is MINE and mine alone to know.
    ...
    Now..

If they ask about the biggest, thickest (etc), I'll tell them the approx size. Just won't say WHO it belongs to.

• No it's disrespectful to the guy

• Not in great detail no... but a general idea...

• yeah...

• Only if it's super huge lol, but I normally wouldn't.

• No. My boyfriend would not be okay with that.

• fair, what did he say to you?

• Nothing. I just know my boyfriend and he really likes our sex life to be private and in most aspects I respect it. The only time I really say anything is if a virgin friend asks something sexual health wise and I think a personal anecdote will help answer it.

• that sounds sensible.

• I've never talked about it with friends or other people... but that's also because I've never brought it up in a conversation, and neither have my friends.

I think if the topic came up, I probably would, but I wouldn't spend time on it or talk about it in great length (pun intended).

• No that is so rude and an invasion of his privacy. I respect others privacy and I hope they would do the same for me.

• glad your normal. Wish more girls and guys were like you.

• I can't believe people would actually do that. I would end a relationship over something like that.

• same here :), i hope this isn't normal.