Girls, Am I to ugly to get a girlfriend?

I am 16 years old guy , 6'3 tall and i have a descent amount of muscle mass. I don't smoke or drink and i shower every day.. I'm a nice guy and i have a sense of humor so i have a lot of friends that are girls but no girl wants to date. I always get pushed to the friendzone. I have to complete with pretty boys that have model genetics. Am i too ugly or is it my personality? Here's a picture of me
Girls, Am i to ugly to get a girlfriend?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It's definitely not that you're too ugly; I actually think you are pretty attractive, and your humorous personality would be a turn on for anyone. I'd just be careful to be sure that you go after what you want; my best guy friend was just like you and had this crush on this girl, but completely psyched himself out and never got the chance to see if she actually did like him back. It's the first sentence that you really should reread. "I am a 16 year old guy" My first boyfriend was at 17: you can call me lame, but I didn't find anyone that was worth putting time into because I knew it wouldn't work out in the long run. I had the same questions in high school: why does no one like me? when in reality, my subconciousness was telling me to wait for the right one. This makes no sense... just, don't fret. You have your entire life to find someone that will make you happy. Don't settle. OH and cool hair :)

What Girls Said 12

• there's something really wrong with your hair.. lol fix that and contacts would be a plus 😉 you're perfectly dateable!

• you're not ugly at all you have good bone structure and nice eyes. just can i suggest freezing you hair? like let it climb down from the high up.

I think you'd look really good with longish hair like to your neck. it'd sculpt your face nicely.

thats my two cents:)

• Not ugly. Ask a girl out and see what she says.

• I think you're a good looking lad.

• You're not ugly.

• not at all;)

• You're not ugly at all & you're 6'3😍

• But some tips would be to like not do your hair like that, maybe leave it natural? I don't know also your glasses are cute but you can try contacts!

• You are a handsome young fella, just give it more time. One day you won't have this problem believe me.

• You'll be fine ik tons of girls that would love to date you there's always hope 💜 👍

• no you are handsome little brother

• No. Your haircut is terrible though

• You look feminine and my gaydor is going off. Maybe other girls feel the same way. No offense

• None taken but what is it exactly that makes me look feminine so i can fix it