Am I fat or skinny?

My friends always tell me I need to eat more, or that they wish they were as skinny as me. Because of my small wrists. I also have small hands. I wear big shirts all the time not really by choice. My shirts either are too small and stick to my stomach, making me look fat and making me have to suck my gut in, or they are like wearing a gown. My mom says I need to stop saying I'm fat. But she's my mom, and they're my friends, they'll lie to me to make me feel better. Random kids at school call me fat and ugly. A lot if kids do. So am I fat or skinny? I don't know if the random kids are just being mean...

Most Helpful Guy

• You're skinny

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't know unless you showed a picture (Fully clothed of course) but it's possible you have a small waist and a bigger stomach maybe, a lot of people are like that. It doesn't mean you're thin or fat... somewhere in between. I'm sure you're fine :D.

What Guys Said 3

• You're stupid.

Asking if you're fat or skinny and not posting a pic.

You're just really fucking stupid. Don't reproduce.

• Okay... I can try and post one then...

• You are skinny.

• Danish

What Girls Said 3

• What is your weigth and height? Calculate your BMI. And have your muscle/fat ration measured. Then you have an objective answer to whether you are outside healthy limits or not.

• can't say if you don't post a pic or tell your weight and height..

• Skinny