Do you expect girls to look different naked than when they are clothed?

I'm scared to have sex because I look good while clothed, but look horrible when I'm naked. (I have love handles, thick thighs, and a flabby stomach). I'm scared that I'll get dumped because the guy might think I deceived him. I don't know if it's just me or of it's normal for people to look different while naked? I'm trying to lose weight little by little. What can I do to conceal my body during sex or if he wants to see me naked?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you are right in the sense that people have misconceptions about the human body especially the female one because in the media and especially on porn sites they portray women as these perfect specimen, but i can tell you that most guys who are attracted to you and especially your boyfriend will not give a shit about your worries and fears about your body because they can't see your imperfections through your eyes. They see you how they want to see you and alsong as you don't affect that and influence them then you will be fine. Just keep your head up high and throw those paranoid thoughts out the window. Some people aren't lucky enough to ever have sex and just enjoy it while you can. Goodluck and don't worry about a thing. Message me about any other issues 👏👏

Most Helpful Girl

• Well dont worry... be yourself !

What Guys Said 12

• Yeah, I've dated what I considered "9s" that turned to "6s" in the bedroom.

But it wasn't so much their body. It was usually if they smelled really bad down there or something. Some of it was their body, like some girls look really great in a dress and then just kind of spill out when they remove it, but smell for me was number one.

Meanwhile I've dated "7s" who turn into "8s" or "9s" in bed, and I much preferred those. To me the most critical time I want to see a girl look nice is in the bedroom.

But you don't need to conceal your body in bed. A boyfriend is going to see you naked at some point.

Yet you can probably win some points if you try to present yourself at your best in that context. Like there was a time when a girl asked me for a moment before we slept together and she ended up taking off all her make-up and looked like a totally different person (not the attractive face I really liked on the date). I didn't mind how she looked without make-up, I just minded that she took it off before we had sex. After would have been way better.

It also helps when it comes to first impressions. Even if you have some flabby parts, if you undress and show off some sexy lingerie way, for example, that tightens and accentuates all the right parts, that's going to be his image of you more than snoring in bed after when you're naked.

It's all presentation. Few girls look their best when they're sleeping on their side and possibly snoring. But for me, it does count if they make an effort to present themselves as well as they can in the bedroom. That's an epic bonus.

• [...] But for me, it does count if they make an effort to present themselves as well as they can in the bedroom [during the sexual moments -- after it's irrelevant to me].

• One thing that helps for any girl is don't just throw off your clothes. Make it a bit of a tease, let him possibly undress you. Even girls who look quite great completely naked will tend to really kind of be less appealing to me when they're the types to just throw off everything and go, "Ready for sex!" It takes away that whole ritual.

• Last but not least, it really does wonders for me if a girl smells nice. I don't know if all guys are like that, I was always like that. Having a dash or perfume, just ever so subtle, or a nice-smelling deodorant or something like that does wonders for me. Also if she's trim and keeps things clean down there, she's going to be a keeper. My sense of smell tends to be more important than sight when actually having sex. Sight only plays the strongest role for me in turning me on before sex happens. After that I'll be like a raging bull unless I smell something pretty foul -- that tends to be quite a mood killer for me.

• You don't need to conceal it and doing that will get you dumped faster.

• He might be turned off when he sees me naked. That's why I'm wondering if it is expected to look different while naked?

• He won't be turned off so stop worrying. His body isn't perfect either

• Absolutely don't. 1. Men like a much broader range of bodies than you might imagine. I daresay you don't demand a man be a model or an athlete. 2. This will filter out the total morons that I doubt you'd want to be with in any case.

• Is it common for girls to have noticeable flaws when they are naked as opposed to clothed? I just don't know if he'll be turned off after he sees me.

• Yes, it is common for them to have "flaws" such as stretch marks, scars, spots or whatever. Think of how you would/do react to seeing a man with these things. I would guess that, unless it was something extreme, you would not be put off. These things are part of a person and they are likely to grow on him.

I really doubt he's going to be "turned off." Being honest, I think obvious insecurity on your part would be more disuasive than any abdominal fat.

• And, yes, of course a naked woman "looks different" from a clothed one. We can see things we very much want to see that way.

Don't worry about "flab", honestly. I've had several girlfriends who had flab and I didn't find them less attractive than the thinner ones.

• I think most guys are able to make an estimation of what a girl would be like naked - I am sure you are being way too harsh on yourself but the fact he wants to sleep with you says everything to me, he likes all things about you not just your body.

• If he can not except you how you are then he us not the one for you

• dont be insecuree because of ur body , guys dont think much when they wanna do sex with any girl

• If he dumps you because of that, move on and get someone better than him.

• post a picture of you clothed and then in something that shows off your "trouble" area and we will let you know how much of an issue it is

• then let him see you naked. most guys just want to get their hands and dicks on the pussy, never mind the rest.

• He already expect most of what you think he doesn't know.

Relax, and enjoy sex.

• Ues obviously

• it doesn't matter. If you look good in clothes. Then you will at least look decent naked, unless your hiding bad marks on your body etc... A lot of guys out there just want to bone the shit out of chicks, so he might not blink an eyelid.

What Girls Said 1

• I have the exact opposite issue. I really like my body while I am naked but I am sort of "meh" when I see it clothed.