Guys, What do you think of a taller girl wearing heels?

What's your opinion of taller girls wearing heels? Like say a girl 5 foot 6 wearing high heels? And what do you think of taller women in general? It seems society prefers shorter girls especially in relationships

Most Helpful Guy

• I think tall girls are cute and hot. I would date one if I could. Most girls are shorter then me. A tall girl in high heels will look very good.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear what makes you feel comfortable and nice, I'm 5'9 and I'll wear heels if I feel like it, fuck society and its standards.

What Guys Said 12

• Why not - I would have no problem with it

• I think tall women are typically quite gorgeous. and heels, yes! heels make it that much more attractive.

• I prefer more petite girls in heels. ...5'4 ish... think you're right society seems to promote snall boned... slender bodies. So the girls need the heels for height and sex appeal

• I don't mind, heels are always good, but 5'6 is not really tall lol

• 5'6 with heels is still nit close to me so np...

• Tall women = hot

• Neither a tall woman in heels or a tall woman in general would bother me.
    I go for personality

• If they want to wear heels I say go for it.

• I'd think she is pretty confident, and that would make her appealing.
    Tall girls are amazing!

• How high are we talking? I don't care about height... I just love girls in heels

• I <3 it a Lot

• im a tall guy over 6'. So i dont care. looks good. And 5'6 isn't that tall. But tall girls do look hot.

What Girls Said 0