Should I get a boob job?

Yes or no? Look at profile pic to see my boobs.
A lot of guys suggested I do because my boobs are small (32B).

I already decided not to get one so even if you think I should I don't really need your opinion. Thanks for everyone's opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• How about stop listening to what some random dumbasses say and start loving your body the way it looks now. It'll save you a lot of money.

What Guys Said 61

• 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../Shia-LaBeouf-Just-Do-It.gif

Do it, just do it! Don’t let your boobs be boobs. Yesterday you said tomorrow. So just do it! Make your implants come true. Just do it.

Some people dream of big boobs, while you’re going to wake up and get implants. Nothing is impossible… you should get to the point where anyone else would quit and you’re not going to stop there.

NO! What are you waiting for? DO IT! JUST DO IT! YES YOU CAN! JUST DO IT! If you’re tired of small boobs, stop giving up.

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• I don't think you should.
    aside from my personal like of small boobs and your particular build, there is always risk in surgery, one of them being that some girls with implants have nerve damage in the breasts, so they get very little out of actually having them played with.
    At least, that is what I heard.

• No. Your boobs are perfectly in proportion to your body and are perfect in that respect. There is no 'need' for improvement here... Personally I think you look great as you are and do not need any 'unnecessary' surgery! ;)

• anymore than a mouth full is a waste.. i think 32B is perfectly solid and i actually prefer that size tbh

• It's better to stay natural. Not only is it a waste of money but you can run into some health issues that may be life threatening. To top it all off fake boobs are disgusting, it's so easy to tell fakes from the real ones and it's a huge turn off if they're fake.

• no your boobs like perfect for your body type
    If you got topless infront of me I would definitely have no complaints

• No, don't do it! Real natural boobs are always better than fake plastic ones! You don't need a boob job! Save your money, girl! $$$$

• No, they look real good, ignore the retards who say you should because theyre (small) their no small, plus implants are disgusting, plus its your body and choice, not the guys, if they say you should because their to small just say they should get penile implants because their dicks to small, to many guys want big boobs or small boobs plus medias portrayal of the right size causes women to be self conscious and hate their bodies. All sizes and shapes are beautiful

• I think they look fabulous just right for your body frame.

• No, I think small boobs suit you! Don't fuck it up! You are sexy girl!

• No, your fit, toned and thin. The Bs are a nice size and hang well. Anything more is just for attention.

• No you boobs are nice.
    I love small/tiny boobs so much more than the big/huge ones that just look wrong to me.

Yours are a nice shape and size

• your boobs looks pretty good to me.

• I've never seen your boobs but I can say with confidence that you should NOT get a boob job. They're just gross...

• Stop listening to other people's negative comments. There's no point in getting a boob job and it's a lot of money wasted

• Then I must say guys around you are jerks and only see you sexually 😶
    Like seriously?

• No, looks totaly fine to me.
    Not all men love big boobs.. some love small some big and some average like yours ;)

• Definitely not. Natural boobs are always better and a B cup is good, a lot of guys prefer B's actually.

• Your boobs are great like this. Don't touch anything.

• Oops that are really no matter how small are better than fake ones. Yours look wonderful on you and look proportionate to the rest of your body. You look better how you are than you would with fake boobs

• Not for me.

• Oh please please dont ruin your perfect boobs @yelbritbugt.

• Yes.

• maybe id suggest a nose job next. looks kinda doggish

• still should

• No you don't. You're gorgeous as is

• Yes a little bit

• You don't need one, you're beautiful.

• B cups are not big bit not flat. Dont worry about them and dont get a boob job x

• Yea they are pretty, no boob job, it could make them look fake, I like them like that.

• More from Guys
    31

19 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• to hell with them, mine are like yours and I wouldn't
    I could get them done for free bc my health insurance covers the surgery but... nah, maybe after I have kids
    but of course it's your choice in the end😊

• Lol after u have kids you're not gonna need it

• yup, but unless you get fat they go back to it's normal size

• Whether they go back to "normal" size or not seems random. I have seen a lot of women who ended up with completely different size breasts than they started with once all kids and breastfeeding are done. But often women do have surgery to lift them after all the changes.

• lol ur boobs are fine hun.

• You should only do it if you want it. It shouldn't matter what others want.

• No... you look great. Your boobs are in proportion to your body frame and button up shirts will look great on you.

• Do whatever makes YOU happy.

• they look bigger than mine

• no you look great :)

• Not for any guy no! I have small boobs and no guy ever said that to me (they sound kinda stupid but okay). Haven't heard complaints, i did get compliments though.. they seemed to like them.. like a lot!! So no worries ;)

• Yesssss fake titty power mff

• Your tits look spectacular! I dont know if its the pushup bikini or what, bu they seem very perky, great sized and the shape i quite nice as well! I wouldn't change them