Can anyone give me hair/makeup advice?

Hey guys, so I really want to change my look a little bit and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for hair colors that would look good on me and some makeup tips for me. The only makeup I wear is a little bit of mascara and eyeliner, but not on a daily basis. Here's a picture in case it helps, to give you a better look of my features and skintone, as well as current hair color and length.
Thank you!

Can anyone give me hair/makeup advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• a subtle lip color change could easily bring you into the Autumn group, on the other-hand a pale base and red lip gloss shoots you into jewel tones, And you could be killer goth with jet black hair, BLUNT bangs re lip gloss.

Full Brilliant to ta other color ques out

You would be a lot of fun to dress and take out and back home to a properly lit room to really get a sense of which style fires tour personality

Most Helpful Girl

• To give an honest opinion I would have to see an unaltered photo of your face.

• Where "unaltered" means "untampered-with", lol!

What Guys Said 9

• You do not need to change a single thing! You have a lovely warm look and probably an infectious smile that, together, can melt a guy's heart.

• I really like your light make up look - I think you look really beautiful

• There's no need to add anymore makeup to your look, it's better to stick to a natural look. You're pretty the way you are.

• You are beautiful the way you are. I don't see anything you can do to make yourself more beautiful.

• Your hairs are fine. You need to wear better clothes.

• Apparently you don't need it

• You don't need any tips, you're good as is :)

• Good girl who is she

• my eyes are drawn to the boobs. . . .

What Girls Said 0