Guys, What hair do guys like on girls? What's your favorite Hairstyle, is it short medium or long and what color hair do you like the most?

I kinda sense everyone is just going to pick blonde. Guys, What hair do guys like on girls? What's your favorite Hairstyle, is it short medium or long and what color hair do you like the most?

Updates:
What's your favorite hairstyle

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Every one is different. What style and or color that looks good one one person might not look so hot on someone else's. Also ones personality has something to do with the color choose example if the picture is you some of the fun colors blue, red, green, purple wouldn't fit your style. But I could see you as a light brunette with medium to long hair. But of you want to stay blond medium length or a pixy cut

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Long, natural, and natural hair color

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I like your profile pic with long straight blonde hair is nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally like long colorful hair. I don't care if it's straight, wavy, or curly but when it has color that stands out it's honestly what gets me going. When it's short it's more of a cute style than hot/sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no real preference on length but red and brunette and my preference with regards to hair color

0|0
    0|0
  • Long brunette please

0|0
    0|0
  • i like brunettes

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly anything which suits her
    I like your hair do
    Suits you

0|0
    0|0
  • i like blonde or black hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like black long hair with flower like those Eastern European girls :)
    Well, just what I think

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly like them all I especially love curly though that's sexy and I love all hair colors

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight, chin-length bob. Preferably blonde, but color doesn't matter too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Medium dark hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long thick dark hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Curly brunette

0|0
    0|0
  • Red or dark purple

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhh I don't know any names but just simple long straight hair looks nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love long

0|0
    0|0
  • I do like blonde but I really like dark brown

0|0
    0|0
  • You are really beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Wavy brunette hair 😏