Ummmm I'm a 32ddd?

I always thought I was a 32 d but today I have learned that I am a 32ddd in Victoria secret I got fitted I coldent believe it I mean I knew I was a busty girl but not that busty so I went to other stores looking and trying stuff on and yep I was a 34ddd what the hell! Can someone please tell me what is going on and dose that look about right?Ummmm I'm a 32ddd?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like bordering on a f cup, if your mom has a smaller chest, you may have inherited from your grandma, great grandma or an aunt, genetics has a lot to do with bust size, also the food your mother ate when she was pregnant with you, depending on what chemicals were in the food. If you live in the states, they put a ton of chemicals and hormones in food, which is why our food is banned in some countries

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• Uh, I could believe it.
    Most women you see over the age of 20 are D on average, at least in America. So yeah yours are bigger than that.

• Different brand bras have different sizes even if the bra looks the same.
    Not everyone measures perfectly.

• They look very big - If you had asked me before I read your question I would gone larger than a D alright.

• One brand's bras are not another's. Much like you might buy an M sized shirt in one shop and an XL elsewhere.

• Nice teddys OP

• Consider yourself blessed, young lady.

• I guess?

• This seems more like a boast than a question. Congratulations on your big boobs

• ?

Que paso?

• I think you look absolutely perfect. Be happy with who you are. Your guy is/will be.

• They are incredible!! Got any more pics?

• I'm sure someone can help but, I can't as I've never seen anything larger than a c cup in person?

• Bra sizes are different at most stores. My ex was a 40D.

• Them thigs are huuuuuuuuuuge

• remove it

• You are really beautiful

• Cleavage says that's about right.. .. .

• u look ugly

• That's a huge bonanza

8 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• you're a busty gyal

• Wear whatever bra size is comfy for you. And don't wear victorias secret, it will never be comfortable. Anyways all boobs are shaped differently so me at a 34F vs you at a 34F will look different. The earth still spins so no need to freak

• Are those really natural?

• ugly ew