Agree or Disagree: HOT people (guys girls) KNOW they are hot?

Survey #27493
Do you agree that if someone's hot they secretly know it even though they might pretend like they don't?

0|0
10|24

Most Helpful Guy

• Agree.

Even the ones who constantly call themselves ugly know because when an average person tries to date them they blow that person off.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People who aren't hot, in my opinion, think they're hot if they fit the standards of people around them. A lot of guys who have ok looks with nice haircuts and a decent jawline think they're gods but some truly attractive guys think they're average.

I do think most truly hot people know they're hot.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• How could they not?

I would say they know if they're attractive, but I see lots of the How Do I Look posts where attractive girls really don't know that they're attractive. Plus most girls seem to have a negative self-image of how they look.

0|0
    0|0
    • We don't always know that the girls asking the questions are legit tho

• I bet they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would say a lot of them realise it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but we all have insecurities.

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree some people are more confident than others because they believe they are confident with the way they look. Know they're hot? Everyone is an average joe

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm hot AF op. You told me so.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I'm hot honestly. I tend to get looks from girls here and there, but that's about it. Not sure if they're looking at me like I'm a weirdo or cause I'm a stud. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the ugly people that think they are hot and won't shut up about it that will annoy the hell outta someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i agree

0|0
    0|0
  • The most generic question ever... 😴

0|1
    0|0
  • No idea 😶
    I'm not hot 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No. They THINK they're hot. There's no such thing because no one looks hot when they're shitting on the toilet. Also, if you go out enough, you will see that there are hot girls everywhere. No girls beauty makes her that hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol dumb ass cunt asking dumb ass questions

0|0
    0|0
  • im sexy n i know it

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh yea I know I'm hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot people know they are, cute people don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think yes..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • most of the time, they know

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes agree

0|0
    0|0
  • Half agree, half disagree. Some people do, some don't. It depends. I wouldn't say I was "hot".

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the person and the attention they get, i dont get any attention from girls so im not hot
    but girls are different they now they are hot even if we guys dont give attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • obviously they do

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Most guys don't know.
    Most girls do know.

0|2
    0|0
  • Agreed. Unless you have a mental disorder/illness or such, then it's likely that a person knows. Everyone has insecurities, but most know that they are hot or beautiful or something. If they say they don't, they are lying.

0|0
    0|0
  • generally yeh. i think they might feel relatively unattractive to other hot people, but they know they make the cit even if on the low end.

0|0
    0|0
  • hot people know it and most will vent about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm honestly yeah. I don't take compliments well so I tend to react almost surprised whenever I get compliments. I do know I'm attractive- im just terrified of appearing conceited

0|1
    0|0
  • It feels like people always think they are hotter than they really are honestly. And then really attractive people are unaware they are so attractive, especially girls because it's like we're wired to be insecure lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I am know I am not lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know im not hot i wouldn't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly. Agree. I'm hot and I won't deny it.

0|0
    0|0