I feel like im hideous am I ugly?

I feel like im hideous am i ugly?
I get rejected so much i feel like im the ugliest person in the world

Most Helpful Girl

• Your attitude is whats making you get rejected. I've seen smoking hot girls with ugly boyfriends and visa versa. If you feel negative about yourself a girl can pretty much sense it regardless of what you say or do.

Girls naturally gravitate towards guys who have genuine inner confidence. There is no quick fix for you. You need to do some deep soul searching and reverse your entire outlook on yourself before you stop being rejected.

Most Helpful Guy

• You look alright too me. Everyone is much more likely to get rejected than not when trying to date. The most important things are personality and confidence in dating anyway.
    You just have to get back out there and keep taking hits until you find someone that likes you for you.

What Girls Said 6

• I will start off by saying you are not ulgy at all.
    As for rejection, it may be your attitude, if you go around with the mindset of being ugy and always being rejected that is what you will attract.
    So remember to always stay positive and waer a smile because that is when we are the most attractive!

• you're not ugly

• Noooooo you're not ugly! You just have not found the right person yet!

• not ugly

• The fact that you're black doesn't mean anything to me
    I think you're very cute😊

• You're so not ugly! God! Everybody has a bad day
    Let it pass.
    You're fine looking
    If you're that concerned, put more efforts into taking care of yourself. You've got nothing to feel bad about.

Answer mine too please?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2063767-is-it-normal-to-run-out-of-things-to-talk-about

What Guys Said 8

• I think you look good, don't be so harsh on yourself.

• Well you're none of both, so you get out there again!

• I am a guy but I can tell u that you are not ugly at all, 7 out of 10 if you ask me which means cutemaybe its because of your personality bro
    I have seen guys uglier than you get hot girls

• I'm no black girl, or homosexual, but you look like every other human male to me.

• Sorry, but you don't look white enough

• You may be trying to connect with people who look too good for you, may you be?

• No you're not even remotely ugly.. It's understandable to think like that since you haven't seen me yet

• You're not bad. I'd fuck you.