Small boobs vs implants?

I'm a rather petite woman. After pregnancy I completely lost my boobs. I am barely an A cup now. It makes me feel horrid but I can at least joke about them with people. I always say they'll find me on a corner begging for boob job money one day :)
Hubby would like them to be bigger as well. But he doesn't want them to feel "fake." I am not willing to gain weight and hope it goes to my boobs.
Do you think I should go for implants? I'm not looking for a drastic change to size D but to maybe a C. Do you think fake boobs are more of a turn off as opposed to small boobs?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't matter what most people think.
    If you and your hubby both agree to larger breasts (implants) and that's what you want do it.
    There are different types of implants and many shapes. Do some research (I've spent quite some time doing so) and you'll learn so so much.

• Haha trust me. I've spent probably too much time looking this stuff up. I'm just wanting to balance opinions with whether or not it will be worth the cost, too. :)

• If it'll make you happy and increase your confidence I think it's worth the money. It's a long term decision and it'll last.
      Something I've considered as well! I wanna wait until after kids though.

What Guys Said 14

• My personal preference has always been for smaller breasts and ass.

• Small wins 50 out of 51

Maybe some fake titties once in a blue moon to change it up. But thats it

• dont do it, fake boobs are a turn off.

• Honestly for me I PREFER a cups or b cups. Either way, DO NOT get implants! They're just disgusting. They look like alien embryos under the skin... just enjoy what you've got... seriously

• A flat chested girl is way hotter then fake boobs.. Dont do it.. fake is fake..
    natural is beautiful.

• Stay real even at the size you are. To me real is better than implants.

• i would much rather have a woman with small natural ones x

• Impl

• How did they decrease from pregnancy, pregnancy makes them bigger for women surely?

• No don't do it. Just get pregnant again. If you have small boobs then an implant in them will make them feel fake. Implants are for fairly big boobs that want to get bigger. Besides if you get an implant you can't breast feed your kids any more. Also if you get pregnant again then you will have no milk and there could be problems with it when your boobs swell.

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• If you have A-cup, I suppose you are very low fat too. You could gain fat to increase the size and at the same time, workout to get some extra muscle mass. I have C-size and still look lean too and I am only 19%fat.

• Nah, don't do it.