Is 5 5 feet ok for 14 years old girl?

Will i grow more?

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely, most people stop growing /developing at around age 18. So you at least you got 3-4 more years left until you get your adult body.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible that you might grow more, but even if you don't you are still an inch above average and it's a pretty good height for girl.

What Guys Said 14

• Impossible to say - It sounds like you had an early spurt, you might grow a little bit more but probably not as much as you have been - Look at rest of your family and see what height they are.

• That's above average.
    So yeah it's good.

• Will you grow more? I don't know.
    5'5" is fine for a 14 year-old.

• Anything between 4' and 7' is ok to be honest.

• yes its alright

• No idea
    It's sounds good though

• I think you will grow till 17 if your diet is good

• Yes, tbh height doesn't really matter unless you're going to an amusement park or anything like that

• haha surely yes. :d

• You can grow until 5.8

• yes.

• probably not. 5'5 is ok. I say not because estrogen kicks in and women tend to stop growing at an earlier age to men.

• Ya that's tall

• You don't need to grow taller.

You may grow 1 more inch

What Girls Said 2

• Well how tall are your parents?

• My mum is really short 5'1 and my dad 5'8 i think

• Yeah that's hard to say... You're young so it's a possibikty that you could still be growing if you have more of yiur dads genes when it comes to height but you're half way between the mix of them.

It's really something you'll have to ask your doctor or just wait and see.

• Ok thank you :) xx

• I was 5'3" when I was 14 and now I'm 5'6 so you might grow some more but honestly your height is okay as it is now.