Should I get a belly button piercing?

So I was wondering what people thought of belly button piercings. I wanted to do something different and my friend suggested a piercing. I was wondering if it was worth it? I have an average body. So I could pull it off. I'm not chubby at all, but I'm not freakishly skinny.

GIRLS: Anybody know anything about the process? Before and after. What type to get?

GUYS: what do you think about them? Would it be safer to just not get one?

• Get a belly button ring
    50%(11)46%(23)Vote43%(12)
  • Don't do it!
    50%(11)54%(27)Vote57%(16)

Most Helpful Guy

• If you think they look good... it's all about your personal preference. at least girls get pleasure from nipple/clitoral hood piercings.

Most Helpful Girl

• I only say don't do it because I wish I never got mine done, it leaves a hole. But I don't think I'll care in the future!

• How big of a whole and is it unattractive? Not yours but to have that little hole?

• i thought I wouldn't be able to notice it but i can. its not so big but its just there

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• I think a belly button piercing is attractive.

• You should defo get one. Belly button rings on girls are sexy.

• I really feel that pierced women are not girlfriend nor wife material. They can make look bitchy even the most feminine, ladylike women))

• I personally think a belly button ring is sexy but you do have to worry about the belly button piercing if you decide to get pregnant

• yes Get a belly button ring

• If you wish sire go for it hairless femalebelly looks sexy with it

What Girls Said 3

• Hurts so so bad and is very sore for a while afterwards. It gets caught on stuff a lot too. But it's cute so I deal. :) 😂

• I don't like them but you shouldn't take a decision based on other people's opinions

• I have one and I love it but you have to be willing to take care of it.