She said I'm "dark"?

So I was talking to this American girl the other day and she told me I am "very dark", look wise I think. What did she mean exactly?, I'm not American nor native English speaker so I don't know if she was talking about my skin color or something else. I Asked her but she started laughing and wouldn't tell me lol

Feel free to check my profile pic if that helps and thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol she means she thinks your skin is tan... I don't think you're dark.

• TBH I don't even know if she was talking about my skin. But whatever she referred to I believe it was meant as a compliment?, she was like woa you are tall and very dark. So I don't know xD

• Umm I don't know maybe it's not a good thing

Thanks for the mhg

Most Helpful Guy

• She probably thought "Not white". You actually don't look that "dark" to me... I'm actually darker than my uncle that is 100% cuban and most of the puerto rican/Dominican girls I know.. and I'm white.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• If you were American people would think you were mixed race with one black and one white parent.

• In the pic you dont look dark but there is not a good light

• Skin color

• It means you have dark skin