Am I good looking enough to ignore that I'm a little thick?

And what is my best facial feature? Am I good looking enough to ignore that I'm a little thick??

949

Most Helpful Girl

• You have nice hair and amazing breasts you're gorgeous

What Guys Said 48

• "Little Chick"? I think most guys like short girls.

As for your face. You have a pretty face.. from the pictures (#2) your eyes are what I noticed first;-*

• I said a little thick.. as in I don't have a flat/toned stomach

• Oops... my bad. As for that.. you're not "Thick" at all in my book... I'd say average.. not even curvy. "The girls" by the way look great;-)

• Yes you have the face and hair where you can get by with it. But if you lost the weight your talking about primetime for yourself

• I think you look good and normal - Your eyes are your best feature

• Absolutely!!!

• You have nice hair and your boobs aren't too shabby either :)

Your body ain't bad right now but if you toned up a little more, you'd be hot.

• To be honest, you have a very nice body, and the small amount of thickness you have looks good on you. I do have to say, you look better in the first pic, since the last outfit is... well

• Why would you ignore your body shapeN? It's attractive

• If you planned to get in shape and worked out with me I'd forgive it but complacency isn't attractive. That's not to say you're not pretty, but a good work ethic is required since I have one as well

• Ahhh well.. I put my "work ethic" into my actual career, where I work 80+ hours a week... so literally the last thing I want to do during my few free hours, is go to a gym.

• I mean... if it works for you. I have a habit of getting with guys who are significantly less attractive than me.

• Sorry to hear that.
      If I'm not interested enough I'm not going to stay hard so it's just being real with myself and not causing embarrassment for us

• Just how thick are we talking about here?

irunbyfaith.com/.../...ull-Door-i-run-by-faith.jpg

• You're very pretty, buuuut what do you mean "ignore" you're a little thick, I don't want to ignore that, I'd want to cherish it!

• I think your right side is your best side

• Yeah girl you're a little hottie don't fret ;) pretty eyes!

• You'd okay. If I was your co worker I'd hit it

• you are perfect, i would have at you in a second !

• Yes yiu are

• i think a little thick is what makes you more hot and sexy. you look stunning

• You're beautiful
    And i think you're not thick
    So just chill and

• i think you are a good looking girl but maybe a gym membership wouldn't hurt.

• I'd be all over that. But if you're insecure don't be afraid to hit the gym but love you for yourself. You're hot

• You're absolutely gorgeous.
    I would say your eyes are your best feature

• Lol... poor thing. Thick is where it's at. Boys like bones, men like meat...

• Very attractive. I happen to be into curvy women.

• Uhh, what's wrong with a little thickness. Thick blonde with nice boobs, and I'm assuming a thick ass! I'm in heaven!

• Yea your good, but your body could look great with a little effort you know.

• You look amazing! So sexy! 😃

• You're fine, and besides, most guys love a body like yours anyway.

• You look amazing and there is nothing wrong with being a little thick.

• definitely, nice tits x

• You are lovely

• Just boobs

• More from Guys
    18

13 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• You wear clothing that highlights your figure or brings out your sexy, so I say you're good to go and won't be a problem for a good amount of men.

• You don't look "thick" to me, you look like a perfectly healthy human being. Yet, if someone saw you as "thick" I doubt they'd care because you're still very pretty.

• you're pretty

• Yes you're good looking
    Your nose is to die for.
    But I'm not feeling ur blonde, you could end up looking like the thick megan fox if you tried dark brown or black.
    Your eyebrow also kind of looks too high but has a nice shape.
    Red hair dye would also suit you.

• lmao "my best facial feature" the last pic wasn't necessary for that, might as well ask if we like your tits.

• The last picture was to show that my stomach isn't flat or toned in any way... but your passive aggressive statement is noted.

• Yeah, whatever. You're pretty though.

• you're sexy.

• Oh my goooood beautiful.

• you look gorgeous <3