Why do guys on social media think she's so attractive is it because they see her as just for sex?

Why do guys on social media think she's so attractive is it because they see her as just for sex?

0|1
6|30

Most Helpful Guy

• Just for sex. Any classy guy would see she's an attention whoring slut.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• with pictures like that everyone sees her as a sex object (more or less)... and usually girls that post half naked pictures are popular on social media because most of the guys just want to sleep with her or to satisfy their needs in front of their screen.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• Absolutely they are. She is really not attractive as if her ass demaned independence from her body. too much big. it is not esthetical at all. she has a meaningless facial expression on her face. l didn't know gag has guys who fasten their minds to their penis. sex is meaningfull if love is alive

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I am mean thats what she is advertising in this pic? If she wants guy to see her as more then a great ass then dont shove in thier faces. Use normal pics. Generally though if a guy is only dating for sex then it doesn't matter what she looks like, thats all they want. This kind of pic does appeal more to those guys though. I am a guy that likes long term relationships, so this girl could be wearing loose jean and a sweater and Id be just as happy.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm glad that's what all guys will use her for this dumb bitch just wanna show her ass pathetic whore

• Her face is cute but her ass a bit big for my tastes

0|0
    0|0
  • What else does that picture convey? All I get from that is sex appeal. It's not like she's doing some cool thing or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • In all fairness, she's got a phatty and we'll, by posing like this she's telling the world she's easy...

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah like bitch ok that's all you gonna get treated like as a whore lmao

• Pretty much... i wouldn't go out in public dressed as KKK, a cop, a princess, etc unless i wanted to be treated as such.

• she's cute with a sexy body. she's like an all in one package.

0|0
    0|0
    • I bet she wouldn't be cute without that makeup

• Yea that could make a big difference. I dont like a woman face dressed in make up but, its just nice to look at online.

• I don't find her attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, they see her as just for sex thats why

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about all guys but I'd say at least 25% of guys just want sex... not proud of that and wish that would change

0|0
    0|0
  • No, she is not for sexual intentions. She looks like a child, cute

0|0
    0|0
  • She's attractive but her voice is a turn off. She's cool as hell though

0|0
    0|0
    • Ewww how do you know her voice? She looks like an attention whore

• Show All
    • What does her voice sound like?

• 3mo

She has a thick raspy British accent and it doesn't really fit/suit her

• Do you consider a man finding a girl "attractive" separate from sexual attraction, or something?

0|0
    0|0
  • She is hot. Looks like she would be gun to be around

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea and her ass is amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • How else would you see her? As a good communicater?

0|0
    0|0
  • My dick is def interested more than my brain. I mean look at that ass. Comes with a welcome sign.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • She is pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhhh, because she is attractive. Holy shit she is basically perfect!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex or not she's attractive. I'm guessing a lot of guys like her ass. Doesn't do anything for me but for "ass" guys, they'll love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • noooooo. I take one look at her and think about how awesome she must be at chess. -.- which is obviously what she was going for with this pic

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think social media have anything to do with this.

Guys find her attractive because, well, she is attractive. I'm not sure how else to explain this lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Attractive because she's a stupid whore showing her ass ofcourse

• Show All
    • This bitch has nothing better to, do then show her ass this dumb bitch

• 3mo

You deduce that from the one photo? See my previous comment lol

• well every guy wants sex with a beautiful girl, and she's beautiful and it makes a girl / her attractive, simple as that

0|0
    0|0

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• She is cute with a curvaceous body.
    Baby face + banging body = hot as hell.
    I would eat her booty like groceries.
    So yeah maybe for sex but guys would also wife her.

0|0
    1|0
  • obviously.. because of her cheeks

0|0
    0|0
  • well of course, what else? you really need to ask?

nice butt by the way :)

0|0
    0|0
  • basically yeah

Dat ass

0|0
    0|0
  • She is attractive but most likely if they are just looking at her body and not her personality then yea. They want sex

1|0
    0|0