If you had to guess by looking at this person are thy a good person or a bad person?

if you had to guess by looking at this person are thy a good person or a bad person ?

Most Helpful Guy

• She looks like a tomboy but they lack some knowledge that needed to advance in this world. They'll speak but nothing 100% intelligent won't come out. Young and full of love and fun. I dunno. Just a thought. My own retarded opinion.

• um excuse did you just say im dumb because I'm a tomboy? um tell that to my grade book !!!

Typo ( excuse me ) and I know more than a lot of adults

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, you look like young girl that is secretly hoping that she has that 'psycho bitch' vibe, but looks like a cute little chipmunk dressed as a punk rocker.

• Um one not trying to look bad it's just a t shirt my dad got me that I were as pj because it's to big for me and I just like skulls I'm not trying to look cool lol

What Guys Said 7

• To me looks like a good person

• looks like a very good person to me

• Need more information to give an answer

• i already know what she is like because she is me

• Good nature I suppose. I have seen great jerks at the institution where I study, both girls and boys, no discrimination :(

• im sure

• she looks like good and intelligent and emotional person. emotional from 3rd pic.

• and you can not decide just from look good or bad. and for friendship in school or college level you no need to go by looks, you have to go by hearts.

• im not sure that im actually want to hear this but shoot

• On the good side.

• Plus on the shy side.

• more like fat/ugly
    need to lose weight
    straighten hair

• i did not ask what her problems wore i asked if you thought she would be friendly or a bitter ass bitch

• internet boyf? stop being a loser

• I see him in real life ass he is not a computer program

• I can't tell it

What Girls Said 5

• good person trying to look bad

• probably good, a little shy, I'd say. and I have a feeling that you need to hear from other people that you're good or nice and so on to believe in that.

• Na I was just wondering lol because my cussin likes to call me evil and
      A heart less bitch because I didn't cry from a movie lol

• Good i guess

• "Never judge a book by it's cover." In all honesty, I'd say neither since I don't know her personally.

• like i said if you had to guess

• Good person