Would you approach me?

Im 5'3 3/4, id say im volupturous/average build I wear mostly black, comfy clothing paired with comfy sneakers of dr martens boots. Im pale tho i have moles. I have hazel eyes and long wavy hair in chesnut brown colour. My go to make up consist of mascara, bit foundation if needed and medium or dark lipstick (usually red). I tend to laugh loudly (if you really say something funny). I am also witty, sarcastic and cinical. Im not afraid to say my opinion no matter how weird it is and i also tend to be rude to people i dont like (a lot).

Most Helpful Guy

• You mean "voluptuous."

No sense in asking this question while not giving us a picture.

"Im not afraid to say my opinion no matter how weird it is"

"Weird" is just one of the many synonyms of "true" used by society and "groups of peers."

Read "What we can't say" by Paul Graham (you can google it). Sometimes, like when we are with people we dislike, it's better not to speak our mind or truth.
    This has nothing to do with the kind of self-repression most practice to comform... that's inner. I suggest you to repress you on the outiside only, for your own convenience.

Unless you like a solitary life, in that case you can afford to be sincere to everybody.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I don't know from a sexual attraction kind of perspective. From a friend perspective, you sound like a very interesting friend.

The part I distrust is "average" build. I hope I don't come off as too harsh here but it seems like people in the U. S. consider "average" based on picking the most athletic people out there, the most sedentary overweight people out there, and choosing along the middle, as though plus-sized is "average".

I shaped my idea of "average" based on private schools in places like Japan and Singapore during the 80s and 90s where we had an almost military style physical regiment we had to do each day (both boys and girls). Aside from that, people often walked or rode a bicycle for hours every day while combining with a diet consisting of fresh food lacking lots of artificial preservatives.

So "average" to me is usually quite slim and low in body fat. It's what a person who gets moderate exercise for hours a day all throughout their youth and combines it with a healthy diet would have. They're not necessarily super athletes: the girls aren't necessarily going to have six packs and the guys aren't necessarily going to be built like hulks, but they're not going to have much fat at the very least. And that, to me, is "average". "Exceptional" would be extremely athletic, the top athletes of a school.

I'm attracted often to my idea of "average" quite a bit. But it's not necessarily anywhere close to the idea of 'average" in the U. S.

• Im not from us, im not obese. Im healthy weight. Im healthy body fat.

• >> Im not from us, im not obese. Im healthy weight. Im healthy body fat.

Oh then that's good! Sorry, lately I am getting so worried about the U. S. idea of "average". I really don't know what "average" is supposed to mean anymore.

Suddenly you sound a whole lot prettier. :-)

• Of course I'm an old man now (and happily married). Let's say if I was a teenager, I'd probably approach you and be interested. Pale skin and some moles don't bother me at all, and your height is cute.

• A picture says more than a description (it leaves too much to the imagination and may not be at all accurate). It's going to depend on the guy also. Some (like me) rarely approach anyone, doesn't matter what they look like.

• if i was in your age group possible be approachable but when i was actually in your age group i would have been to nervous to.

• You sound like a very cool girl

• No, not at all.

• Yes, I would based on your description. I wouldn't approach you if you are popular with the boys and all

• Lol no im not

• Then definitely I would want to talk to you. Am I bad for coming near you :(

• yeah i would love to approach you

• 5'3" is short. I think men should have height preference for women too. Short women men short offspring who even the women themselves can't deal to have.

• Sorry but what is your point? Im not English so i sometimes dont understand it well

• If you are short, you meet the discrimination about dating no matter your gender.

• Sounds alright-ish
    I can't say exactly cause I don't know how you look but maybe yep I would

• Probably would

• I wouldn't have a problem approaching you , if you were of legal age of course

• I'd totally aproch you... from behind so that I could fuck you so hardyour eyes roll

• Ewww

• Still digusting

• Its easy to be such a cocky smartarse on anonymous. And what do you get for bothering a 16 year old? Looking at your age, probably jail.

• What will you do if my approach is positive. and what if negative? what my approach or others approach have to do with you? suppose if one say yes would you share your username with him and allow him to approach you?

• Tbh if you approached me id run away because im 16 and you're 25-29

• i am not talking about me. i do not approach any one just from the description. its like to make a purchase decision based on print ad in the time of youtube. and i do not do such crime to be with under 18. but what about others?

• and not question of me. all the opinion owner above 18. so i think your question responded by wrong target market.

• Well, you can't spell and you seem a bit simple, but if you looked good I wouldn't have an issue with that.

So, can't tell without seeing a pic.

• Sorry, im not English. Can you explain that simple to me, please?

• Never mind, it's probably for the same reason. I assumed you were American, my bad.

What Girls Said 0