Who would you trust ( Maybe with your life.)?

So here's the situation: 2 completely random guys ask you to go somewhere you don't know with em. They both say the same thing with the same sound. This is what they say : "Come with me. You can trust me. It's gonna be fine."
Who would you trust? or trust more? Who is the good guy? and you shouldn't give a reason for that.

• Guy) AWho would you trust ( Maybe with your life.)?
  • Guy) BWho would you trust ( Maybe with your life.)?
You have no other choice but to trust one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guy b looks like B looks like a pervert. But it depends on how they say it. Sadly I'm a trusting person. I'd trust guy A

Most Helpful Guy

• Some strange guy says "come with me" and he should quickly step out of my way.

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't trust anyone of them. It's too dangerous to trust a stranger you know nothing about.

• I don't trust strangers

• lol please choose its not about that. Think of a situation when you don't have another choice ok?

• yeah, this is why social experiments are usually not that good in my opinion, but ok, I voted B.

• This is tooooo funny

• Guy B kind of looks like a low key killer

• I went w A

• Trusting someone doesn't depend on physical appearance at all
    So it depends on their personality

• Second guy because he is john milhiser

• No one. I voted A though because let's not kid ourselves, appearance plays a major role in everything.

• I chose guy two because he's more attractive to me lol, also because he seems more real whereas guy one looks like a posed model (if that makes sense)

• Makes perfect sense. And there is no obligation to express reasons for your choice its sth totally personal and i want the statistics for a social experiment.

What Guys Said 4

• I would pick A

• I think guy B would be easier to subdue if I needed to.

• none of them because im straight :D

• WTF Dude? haven't you every trusted a guy in your life? It has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

• Yea. so Its ok But if you could just choose one in an instant would be good:)

• i can't man i dont trust by anyone's looks but still if you wanna know then i would say. guy B

• There's a tad of complexity in the gaze of B.
    Macaqueness is the first cause of troubles a woman can get from a man, but neither A or B are macaque-like.

Complexity is the second possible cause of troubles. And I can see some in B.

• That's the problem, you're gonna have to choose between one of em. Its just a social experiment i'm doing.

• Why sorry? Its personal and with no specific reason.

• Because I said B in previous message, by mistake.