Honestly people, how do I look?

I'm not fishing for compliments or anything.
I'm insecure af, I was bullied in school because I was very fat and full of acne. Even girls would laugh at me and call me names, I still remember everyone laughing at me through the corridors because their friends would tell them to laugh at me...
I wish I wasn't so ugly, I do not need to look like Megan Fox, I do not need to look like Angelina Jolie, I just wish I was average and normal. Nobody ever approaches me, and another problem is that I'm socially awkward, I was outgoing before high school, but what happened to me in high school changed me. I'm seeing a psychologist now.
Do not tell me that I'm attractive because I will not believe you, just let me know if I'm hideous or just normal which I hope I am.Honestly people, how do I look?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look great, both in terms of face and hairstyle. Plus, no matter how simple that sweater is, it matches your overall look :D
    Just try to add a smile... so sorry to hear about how people treated you but there are moments where things change :D
    Try to change to change your attitude to being proud of what's there and not worrying about what's not there. That will help you becoming a much stronger and happier girl!

Most Helpful Girl

• " do not need to look like Megan Fox, I do not need to look like Angelina Jolie, I just wish I was average and normal" AND "Do not tell me that I'm attractive because I will not believe you" giiiiirllll dont do this to yourself!!! I swear to God you are so pretty and you really MUST start seeing that in yourself!!! You have AMAZING face features and your hair is so nice as well!!! You know why girls bullied you? Its coz they were jealous of you. You may not believe it but its the truth. It really saddens me to see that you dont know how beautiful you are and I swear I'm not lying.
    listen to me, sometimes we need to just learn how to not give a crap about what people say.. Because you simply will NEVER be able to please EVERYONE. You will always have someone say something bad or to try to pick a flaw but as sad as it sounds its the truth and it will never change. I have also been through rough times... with some people who I THOUGHT were my friends... and I'm the quite type of girl that doesn't talk much. But I didn't let that keep on holding me. It really affected me for years but I told myself I had to change.. i was my worst enemy, not those people. Because I was the one holding myself back with my thoughts. So you try do the same, push yourself forward and don't let those bitches hold you back. You are so amazingly beautiful and I REALLY mean it. Dont let them make you think other wise...❤

What Guys Said 40

• Would look better without the lipstick but then again it tries to match the bracelets so it's like "ok"

• if i was single and younger i could find my self falling for you.
    i know you will not believe me but i will say it anyway. kids in school can be cruel. i would rater have my SO look and act like you than be with anyone that always put others down

• I know its hard to put the past behind you and get over things like that, but when you do you the worst thing is looking back at how much time youve wasted holding onto it. Message me if you want to talk shit through😊😄, if not just know you truly aren't ugly

• You are a beautiful woman. In high school it mostly about who's popular but, once you get pass that immature stage of young men not seeing the beauty in you then, you will start to get approaced by mature men.

• You have grown into a beautiful young woman

• Calm down , i get what you mean and its harder to deal with when you're a girl , but luckily looks can be better with simple changes like losing weight and taking care of your skin , just like you did , i only see one pic and i can tell you you look pretty good , and its a good thing you're seeing a psychologist to get over what happened , keep calm you'r doing great xD

• U look wonderful!!

• I never sugar coat things or lie to spare someone's feelings so I honestly think you're pretty and definitely above average looking

• You look really great. I tell you what if I was a few years younger 😉

• You're actually quite pretty your biggest flaw is just your self confidence

• Very cute IMHO, face has a nice shape, lips, eyes etc.

• I will respect your wishes and not call you attractive but in my opinion you're better looking than most people, take that however which way you like :D

• You are a pretty lady

• you look really beautiful and pretty to me

• I think you are very pretty and attractive. The type of girl I'd ask out on a date. And that's honest. You have natural good looks

• 😐😐😐
    Kidding me?
    If that's you give me your address and I'll come to approach you

• You are beautiful. Lets just keep it short :)

• You look just fine (only saying that because you said you wouldn't believe it if someone told you're gorgeous)

• You look gorgeous. Hold yourself with confidence!

• Don't rely on the internet for validation... but yes you're very pretty. Don't worry about that.

• I think your beautiful in my book and you should message me cause I'd like to compete to be most socially awkward haha

• You look pretty good

• very pretty and beautiful

• You feel insecure? girl you look gorgeous.. i would give you a hug ;)

• You are beautiful.

• Good looking lady you are

• You're a perfectly normal , perfectly pretty woman.
    Be proud of who you are and how you look

• Very pretty, nice lips.

• very pretty x

• I can't believe it.

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 10

• You look fine to me :)

• you look good

• You're beautiful honey, they probably bullied you because you are so attractive. You look like you could become a model! :)

• I can't even believe that a good looking girl like you have been called ugly. im serious, i dont believe it -.-

• Gorgeous, your lips and eyes are super pretty!

• Pretty. Don't be insecure.

• you honestly look beautiful!

• I think your are very pretty

• i will say ur beautiful

• Hot af girl