Do I look like TOM CRUISE?

Do I look like TOM CRUISE?I'm a short guy about 1.76m like him.
I have been always shy. Do you have chance as a virgin guy?

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Girl

• you know what, i was prepared to laugh when i saw the title of this question, but when i opened it up, to my surprise, i actually do see a little something there.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Nope

1|0
    0|1
  • You're so cuteeee. You kinda look like him but not too much. I'm sure if you open up and smile you can break hearts. Seriously. You have potential!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, I guess only teenager woman like me) I experienced so in real life too. I guess your tastes on men change by the age.

• Show All
    • Well it is a sing of masculinity. Lots of girls/women find it attractive. :)

• Hahahaha, I see now. It shows us more angular, serious and though than Northern-Western European guys)
      I thought Western women don't like masculine looking guys.

• You look more like Gerard Way. :D tbh...
    1.76 is not short, it's average...
    and honestly, you're a cute guy, attractive , shy or not, believe in yourself and build courage. ;) you will be even more attractive :) trust me :)

0|0
    0|0
    • It is considered short in USA. I'm from Ukraine actually. Ukrainian women are not so superficial, but American women are obsessed with height.

• Very good looking but look very emotionless

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm you dont look like him

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, no.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Not much like Tom Cruise - 1.76 is around average height - Be patient your time will come

0|0
    0|0
    • It was average in Ukraine. But, in USA average white male is +1.80m mostly.
      I don't know. I started to lose my hope..

• No I wouldn't say that.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah a little bit

0|0
    0|0
  • No but you look good
    Tom Cruise is 1.72m by the way :P

0|0
    0|0
  • You are good in your own aspect. Virgin guy, keep it that way till you marry

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm virgin because I had no relationship. I don't like hook ups and being with whores. So, I will keep till I have a serious relationship.

• Show All
    • Being good should not mean being weak. I think self respect is the key. I would never date a bitchy, cocky attitude lover woman, how beautiful she was doesn't matter. I think nice people find nice people that is all.
      At the end of the day, clever boys fuck bad boys. Intelligence means money, money means power. So, being intelligent is far more useful than bad boy attitude.

• Neither intelligent nor bad, I guess I am reckless

• Damn bruuuh u looking good

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if you got some plastic surgery

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing like him.

0|0
    0|0